11. Hard Headed

(Another media picture of Estelle)

Original Published Date: 19 November 2015

-edited-

James

"Stop staring! Why are you acting so weird, and jittery?" She asks, finally relaxed on the couch.

"What do you mean, jittery?" I ask.

"You're hand is shaking, and you're knee is too. Are you okay?" Her voice was shaky, and worry. My wolf was happy about that.

"I-I'm fine. You want a water or a a-anything?" I ask.

"If you're upset you dropped me it's alright, I'll get over it." She started flipping through channels.

"Imma go find Aaron." I started to get up, but her words made me stop.

"Why Aaron? What about Kyle? Or Victor?" She purred when she said Victor and it took a whole lot not to growl at that.

"Victor is busy. Kyle is probably with a girl or something. Plus Aaron and I got close at the lounge, ya know?"

"No I don't. Why did you wait until Aaron and I break up to be his 'bestie'? That's rude and dumb." She growls.

"If you don't want me to go see him, I won't." I try not to whimper. Why do I feel like a wuss. She's my mate, but I shouldn't be so easily wounded. I mean, I've been in werewolf wars, I've had my bone showing from my shoulder but that didn't hurt compared to her being mad at me. Her being mad at me was unbearable pain.

"It's fine. I'll just call Taylor to come over." She waves me off.

I ran to Aarons house and as soon as he opened the door I yanked him out his house.

"Dude! What's up!?" Aaron asked his voice shaky.

"I found my mate." I growl.

"Okay, congratulations? What does it got to do with me?"

"She doesn't know it yet."

"That sucks I've been there... don't you remember?"

"It's Estelle, jackass." His whole deminor changed.

"Oh, that's different." I put him down and he straightens his shirt.

"No shit. That's my damn sister."

"That's why I say that's different!" He said as I start to pull on my hair. "Stop doing that, you're gonna make yourself look like the wolverine." I growl at him.

"Aaron, what's the hol- Jam-James, what're you doing here?" Taylor asks.

"I already know, Taylor, about you guys being mates. He came to me when he first found out, now I'm coming to him."

"Who's your mate?" She squealed.

"Estelle."

"Oooh." She tucked her lips between her teeth.

"What now?" I ask in a sigh.

"See, before Tom and Estelles mom found out about their bond. Estelle had a huge crush on you, then you started teasing and bulling her, and she's hated you ever since," her phone vibrated and she checked it, "speaking of Estelle, she said 'James dropped me and left,' sad emoji 'can you come over???' thumbs up and down emoji." She looks at me. "You dropped her!?"

"It was on accident. The contact surprised me, but she felt nothing."

"So you dropped her." Taylor said in a blank voice.