33. Biggest Fear

(Media picture of Uncle Dre)

Original Published Date: 25 April 2016

-edited-

Estelle

Everything is dark. I don't like it. How long have I been like this? Occasionally I see some memories, but after I watch them they fade into darkness again. I remember watching the memory of when I lost my first tooth. It was funny.

God I'm bored. There's no furniture, no people, no James. I want to go home! "I don't want to be here!" I yell  into the nothingness as my voice echoes through the darkness.

"Its not that bad." A voice says. It was female voice, but I didn't see a female anywhere. "I get to say hey, don't I?" I recognize that voice. "A-are you scared?" She asks, I immediately recognize the voice.

Tanya. "How- why are you here?" I ask.

"To finish what I've started."

James

I let the water trickle down my face. This is my first shower in six days. Don't judge. Lately Estelle hasn't said a word. The doctor said that's a good and bad thing. Usually she'd mumur a couple words, I couldn't understand them, but it was better than nothing. I heard banging on my door, and stepped on the shower, wrapping a towel around my waist.

The banging wouldn't stop. "I'm coming!"  I yelled. But the banging still didn't stop. I opened the door and Victor almost fell. "What!?" I yell.

"It's Estelle, dude. First the machine stopped and it started beeping loudly and rapidly. Then she started breathing again, but that only lasted a couple minutes. Next thing we know the machine goes off again, but this time she had a seizure. They have her in the ER room, doc says if that machine goes off one more time it might not come back on. We need to hurry there, now." He urges.

I put on a pair of shorts, not caring about my boxers or shirt. "When did this start! She was just fine when I left."

"That's true, but we don't know exactly when, it started. The machine came on later. It was like she was trying to fight something and she doesn't know what she's doing."

Estelle

I can feel myself being hit left and right. But I can't fight what I can't see. It's too dark. It soon stops, but I don't feel another presence in my head.

"What am I doing Eva?" I ask my wolf. She doesn't answer though. She starts running around, jumping up and down. "Eva?" I ask.

That's when I saw the glitter start to stream from the dark nothing up above. "It's James." She said happily. "That's why she's gone. James touch sent her away."

"Im confused, Eva. How come I can't just wake up from this horrid dream." I utter.

"You're right about one thing... but you're wrong about another." Eva says prancing around in the glitter.

"Please stop with the riddles. What is going on?"

"Estelle. Most werewolves don't know this, but you never ask why you're not afraid anything."

"Ok. Why am I not afraid of anything?" I ask her.

"You do fear. But never long. When you fear something, it comes up here, and I fight it off, so you no longer fear it. Sometimes I do lose, and you still fear them until I defeat them. But when you find your mate, a simple touch makes them disappear, even the ones that I didn't defeat. That's why when the glimmery ash fall, we're happy. A mate benefits the both of us. He gets rid of the evil, and gains me a companion so I will no longer be alone up here. Then he grants you with something you can't replace. The Goddess granted us all a gift. Our mate. We can live when we don't know of who they may be, but we can't live with knowing him and being without." She sounded really intelligent, but I lost focus at 'glimmery ash'. Wait a minute. Glimmery ash?