41: Heads Up

(Another media picture of Aaron)

Original Published Date: 30 July 2016

-edited-

Aaron

I look at Estelle laying in the bed. If she's here and- I rush to get a pulse, but nothing. I hurriedly picked her up, bridal style, and started going down the stairs.

"What's wrong with her?" James asked all alerted.

"You better hope its nothing! Or I swear James I will kill you. And you better take this threat seriously." I growled at him, and I wish he would be a wise ass right not because I will tell Taylor and Jacob go to take Estelle to the hospital and will kill him right now with no mercy.

I walked passed him carrying Estelle in my arms and I put her in the back seat with Taylor, and Jacob jumped in the passengers seat and I started to drive.

"What happened!?" I practically yell.

"I told you what happened! It must've been stress or something! To find out that your mate has been your mate for a year proposed to her and still didn't tell her about him already being a dad! That's a lot to take in, Aaron."

"This is just one giant nightmare." I mumble to myself.

"Not for me. This is a dream come true, if she's dead, then I won't die today." Jacob said.

"You sure about that?" Taylor said putting him in a choke hold around the head of his seat.

James

Oh my goddess. What the hell just happened. I look down at the ring in my hand and every thing comes to play.

I understand why Estelle was angry, her highschool years weren't so great because of me. We've established that. But why would Danielle bring up our kid, I told her I will tell Estelle when the time is right.

She was crying on the floor, because of me.

I thought everything was going to be perfect. I proposed, and that went well. Next was Aarons birthday party and maybe Jacob dies. But why would Danielle even bring up the past, and most definitely something that happened almost two years ago.

Maybe because Estelle threatened her life, and made her feel small and incapable of being and alpha.

What the hell is wrong with me!? I just let Aaron, my mates ex-boyfriend and first love, walk out the door with her in his arms for something that was my fault.

What is going on? Wait a minute... what is going on?

I walk over to Danielle. "She needed to know James, so did Ethan."

"We swore to tell no one." I growl.

"Ok, but what would happen in like 14 or 15 years later when our son is like sixteen or seventeen and he wanted to know his real mother and father. And one day he shows up asks for Alpha James Tryton. And tells Estelle that he's his father. And what will you do about your fifteen year old daughter, what will you tell her? What will you tell them?"

"I don-"

"Or if one day our alpha son wolfs out in front his adopted parents kills them o-" She continued.

"I don't know!" I yell.

"See, James, I didn't just jeopardize your relationship with your mate I jeopardized mine too. Estelle threatening me was the perfect opportunity."

"You're a bitch."

"Yes I am. And its sad I had the balls to say something, James, to risk something. James Jr would've been mentioned sooner or later."

"A heads up would've been nicer so I could've told her already, even though I was going to tell her later." I growl.

"Maybe, but that would only make it harder. I have you to thank though, James, all those nicknames you gave her raised her temper to where I needed it to be.

"You are a conniving thing! Things done and over..." I sigh.

"I know. I probably shouldn't say anything but done and over is Estelle."

"What bullshit are you talking about now?" I ask.

"You were so busy questioning yourself on what to do, you didn't smell Estelle's lifeless body when Aaron was being a night and shinning armor."

"Lifeless?"

"James, I'm sorry. I probably shouldn't have said anything, but stress isn't good for the baby or the baby carrier. I'm sorry James."