17. Payback

(Another Media picture of Kyle)

Original Published Date: 07 December 2015

-edited-

Estelle

To show power Danielle said let's take their cars. But what the boys don't know is that when we kissed them we took their car keys out of their pockets along with their wallets and left.

James

We heard car motors and hurried outside. All the girls were in our cars and they waved as they followed Danielle.

"Ah, that's just great. How are we going to get around?" Aaron asks.

I pulled out my phone and called the only person I know that could help us win this battle. "Hey, Kyle. My friends and I kind of need your help."

Estelle

"Why are we at a strip club?" I ask Danielle.

"Glad you asked. My friend Grace works here, and I'm pretty sure she can give you guys some tricks to put up your sleeves."

"By taking strip classes, no thank you." Taylor said heading towards the car.

"C'mon Taylor. Guys think they don't need us. We need to find a way to show James, Ethan, and Aaron that they need us more than anything." I use my sad eyes and she gave in.

"I honestly think this is a bad idea." She announces. "Only for you."

We went inside, and not to mention it's day time, yet it was so dark as the lights flashed on the strippers on poles. "This must be y'all first time here?" Danielle asks. We silently nodded our head. Then she walked up to a guy that was shirtless, yet wear suspenders. "David is, Glide, here today?"

"She's here everyday, Danielle, you know we are missing you over here." He says.

Taylor looks at me and mouth 'Danielle was a stripper?' And I mouthed back 'im actually not too surprised'.

"Sorry, Dave, but I won't be coming back, to work, at any point in time." She heads to the back as we follow. "They're with me." She announces.

We get the back and all you see is girls wearing very little to nothing clothing. They got up and hugged Danielle as she smiles and hug them back.

"Karly, where's Grace?"

"Oh, Diggy, she's done so good they gave her her own dressing room!"

"Diggy?" Taylor asks.

"It was my stripper name. Sometimes you gotta dig a little deeper." She smiled.

"Did I hear Grace?" A girl wearing a silver lingerie and a black fedora with a silver stripes.

"Danielle Diggy, what brings you back?" She walks gracefully as she sways her hips, one foot in front of the other. Woah, she's good.

"Well. We found the love of our lives, and they think they don't need us or our sex. We're trying to prove them wrong. They need dance lessons." Danielle says.

"I can already tell at who has a chance, and who doesn't." She shook her head and looked at me, "you'd take a lot of work, but you, whoever the love of your life is, he'll have a hard time staying away." I looked at Taylor and she smiled. "Imma go ask David if we can borrow stage three to teach them. I'll teach and you can teach her." She gripped my wrist and yanked me along. "What's your name?" Grace asks.