chapter 4

Elena's pov

It's been 2 months since I found out my sister is a vampire along with her best friend and my boyfriend. My sister went missing and Damon told me and Stefan that she went to see me and Jeremy the night she killed Vicki. So this is all on me. She has been keeping a low profile too, we search anywhere with animal attacks and nothing. I think she flipped the switch and left the country.

Cleo's pov

I live in New Orleans and I've been dating the King and he's amazing. I never flipped the switch I just left. I compelled the school to let me finish my senior year here and I hate it. I want to rip every last one of their hearts out.

Diego give me my phone back. I said and ran after him. He became my best friend.

Not a chance princess. He said and flashed around the compound. I gave up and sat on the couch.

Your no fun. He said and gave me my phone and sat down I laid my head on his lap and told him that my sister got the Salvatore boys wrapped around her little finger and he scoffed.

Sounds like another Katherine. He said and I laughed and said I know right. I met Katherine when I left mystic falls and she was nice to me but she can be a bitch. I keep in contact with her cause she's in mystic falls. I saw Marcel come into the compound and he saw me and smiled at me. He's an amazing guy but I don't know if I'll stay with him.

Damon's pov

It's been 2 months and no sign of Cleo and I'm worried she might have flipped the switch. I try calling her but it goes to voice mail.

Cleo's pov

I was in bed with Marcel when my phone started to ring. I looked at it and it said Katherine.

Hello Kat. You okay?

Yeah I'm okay Cleo. Your sister and the Salvatore brothers are still looking for you.

Shocker. I thought they would be to busy with miss I'm so innocent.

Right, anyways I need your help.

Okay what's up.

Come back to mystic falls.

What trouble did you get into now?

I may have turned Blondie into a vampire to spy on Stefan and your sister.

Great now I have to deal with a preppy vampire for eternity. And I'll be there tonight where are you staying.

Haha and the mystic falls royal hotel room 240 3rd floor. She said and we hung up. Marcel looked at me with a sad face.

I'll be back in 2 weeks tops if not send someone to fetch me. I said and he went and hovered over me. We had goodbye sex and it was amazing. I than got packed and went downstairs to see all of the vampires Marcel and I turned. I was than tackled into a hug by Thierry and Diego.

I'll be gone 2 weeks tops guys. I said and they said they know.

I suggest you call us every day. Diego said and I giggled and said okay. I than went to my car with Marcel following me.

Call me when you get there please. He said and I said of course. He kissed me goodbye and I got into my black Camaro. It's like Damon's but black. I waved bye and sped off.

Katherine's pov

I was sitting on my couch playing on my phone when there was a knock on my door. I answered it and it was Cleo. I let her in and showed her the other room. She put her bags in there and she came out and said time for a reunion. I giggled at that.

They should be at the boarding house. I said and she nodded and left.

Cleo's pov

This is going to be fun. I had Katherine and Marcel train me so I can kick anyone's as and seeing as Katherine is 500 years old I took my odds. I left the hotel and got in my car and sped off to the boarding house. Everyone can tell me from my sister so they will know it's me. I still have my emotions on I just don't show it unless I want to. I finally pulled up to the boarding house and I parked. Everyone was here. Katherine told me Bonnie is a witch so I had Davina make my ring also immune to witchy migraines. Davina tried it out and it worked. I walked inside and I heard them in the parlor. I walked and saw everyone.

Honey I'm home. I said and everyone snapped their heads towards me. Stefan pinned me to the wall and I giggled and flipped us over.

You may be older but I'm stronger. I said and let go and he coughed for air. The witch started to give me a headache and I played along but got bored. I stood up and smirked.

You really think I was just off not learning about being a vampire. I got witches and I got trained. I said and than I was attacked into a hug. I looked down and saw Jeremy and Elena. I felt tears coming but I held them back. They let go than I pinned Blondie to the wall.

Miss me. I said and she looked scared. I groaned and let her go.

Well so what have I missed I said and sat on the couch and laid my head on Damon's lap. He played with my hair and it brought back memories when he turned me.

Shit. I said remember to call Marcel.

What? They asked and I told them I've been dating someone and that I had to call him when I got here. They laughed at me. I stood up and flashed to Damon's room and called him.

Cleo are you okay?

I'm okay babe. I just forgot to call you when I got here. How are things there?

Good everyone misses you and Davina has been asking when you will be visiting her.

Tell her I'll be back in 2 weeks and I'll come see her for the whole day and I miss everyone too.

Okay call me tomorrow babe.

Okay talk to you tomorrow. I said and hung up. I heard giggling outside. I went to the window and saw Katherine. I sent her a text saying asshole. She said what never. I looked out the window and she flashed away. I than went down stairs to see Blondie, Stefan, and Damon in shock.

Damn it I forgot there were vampires in the house. I muttered and Damon and Stefan laughed at me. I went and jumped on Damon and laid my head on his chest.

You love him? They asked and I said no. They were confused.

Love is a vampires greatest weakness. I said and they were shocked that I said that. They caught me up on everything. Than they said I had to go to the lunch in tomorrow so I left soon but Damon and Stefan said I could stay but I said I had to go to my hotel cause my best friend was there. Katherine told me her plan I was sad yes but I understand her better than anyone else does. Me and her are a lot alike. She also said I was like Niklaus in a way. He said the exact same thing I say about love.

Damon's pov

We were all talking about Cleo and what she said about love.

Love is a vampires greatest weakness. She said and it is repeated in my head over and over again. Elena and Jeremy are happy she's back so am I. I want to know who trained her and why is she's only back for two weeks maybe I can convince her to stay. The masquerade ball is next week maybe I'll take her as my date. Anyways I called it a night and went to bed.