chapter 10

Cleo's pov

I woke up sore. I smiled when last night came back to me. Wow he's very experienced that's all I got to say. I flashed to his bag and throw on one of his shirts.

You should wear my clothes more often love. I heard Nik say from behind me. I felt his hand on my hips and he turned me around to face him.

Morning Love. He said and I smiled and said morning.

Grab some clothes and I'll be in my shower. I said and walked to my room through the joined bedroom door. I stripped the shirt and got in the shower. Seconds later Nik joins. He kisses my soft spot and I moan. I jump on him and we had some fun and funny thing is he remember to wear a condom. We got out after an hour. I was sore still but I didn't care. It was amazing.

Nik's pov

This morning was very event full. I've never seen this side of Cleo and I like it. I got dressed and she got dressed. She walked over to me and kissed me and said she's going to get a real drink. I grabbed her wrist and pulled her to me. I kissed her and she wrapped her arms around my neck and I wrapped mine around her waist.

Nik it's not nice to tease. She said and giggled through kiss.

Be back soon love. Your sister daggered Mikael. I said and she said okay and flashed out of the room. I packed my bags and her bags. She was back in 30 minutes with two humans. She gave me one of the girls and she had the other. Her human was dead less than 3 minutes along with mine. She had blood on her face and I flashed in front of her and wiped it off. I pulled her in close and kissed her she kissed back and we had a round two. And yes I wore a condom. I found out I can procreate like Cleo can. Anyways we than got ready to go.

Nik you ripped my clothes. She said giggling. I wrapped my arms around her waist and nuzzle my chin in her shoulder

You and Rebekah can go shopping when we get back. I said and kissed her head. She got changed and I got dressed. We than left.

Mystic falls.

Cleo's pov

I'm falling for him and I'm not sure what to do. I don't do love. Love is a vampires greatest weakness. I look over to Nik and smiled. I placed my hand on his thigh and he smiled and held my hand. Ugh I sound like a teenager.

Nik no matter what promise we will be best friends still. I said and looked at him and he said always and forever. I was wearing a beautiful dress with black heels. Pic above. We got to the Lockwoods and I went to get out but Nik opened my door and put his hand out for me. I took his hand and stepped out of the car.

Love, you look beautiful. He said and I blushed and said thank you. I linked my arm with his and we walked inside. I stayed with him the whole time. Soon he went on the stage and announced how happy and how long it's been. He gets down and he took me inside after talking to Stefan. Stefan was staring at me the whole time it was uncomfortable.

Niklaus' pov

You have a visitor. Mindy said to me.

Well tell them I'm on the bridge to win. He said his name is Mikael. She added and me and Cleo froze. We went to the front and saw him. Cleo held my hand and reassured me.

Skip to the fight.

Nooo. Cleo yelled and I got the stake out of Damon's hand and it fell she picked it up and lunged at mikael. I yelled no. But she staked him in the heart.

Niklaus is loved. I can't say much about you though. She said and jumped off him. She ran to me and hugged me.

What did you do? Damon asked Stefan.

He's earned his freedom like a good bunny eater. Cleo said and Stefan some what smiled. Damon flashed away and I uncompelled Stefan. Stefan left and so did me and Cleo.

Dinner with the Salvatore's and the Mikaelson.

Cleo's pov

I got dressed and walked downstairs and Nik met me at the bottom of the stairs. Once he saw me his mouth dropped. I got to him and blushed.

Close your mouth love. You'll catch flies. I said and he closed his mouth and kissed my check. He took me to the dining area and pulled my seat out and I sat down. Soon Elijah announced that they have arrived.

Cleo you look lovely. Elijah said and I said thank you. Nik threatened Stefan and they sat down. Nik had one of his hand on my thighs and I glared at him. That's one of my weak spots and he knows that.

So how's the doppelganger? I asked Damon and Stefan. And they glared at me for calling her that. But Stefan stopped glaring cause he knew what I would do.

I'm going to say this the nicest way possible. Damon stop glaring or I'll give you an aneurysm. I said and he stopped glaring. They started to talking and soon Stefan end up with a burned hand and Damon and Elijah left only to come back 2 minutes later. I zoned out after that. I felt unfamiliar presence. I flashed behind Elijah. I don't like meeting new people.

You two are dismissed. Elijah said and I tapped his shoulder. The Salvatore's left.

I'll be in my room than. I said but he stopped me.

Cleo your part of this family when you became best friends with Niklaus you can stay. He said and I just nodded and stayed behind him. I would go to Nik but he's in a situation. I zoned out until I heard some say my name.

We are taking Cleo with us. I heard Rebekah say I flashed to Nik and my eyes started to glow.

The hell you are Rebekah. You may be an original but I'm still strong. I said and flashed my fangs.

I'm not leaving and that's final. I yelled and she coward away. I felt Nik hold my hand and I relaxed.

Niklaus is the only one that can control my anger. I mumbled and Elijah and Rebekah said what.

Rebekah you remember when we were in Chicago and I snapped Stefan neck? I asked and she said yes.

Nik calmed me down from killing Stefan. Or when he calmed me down from fighting with you. He was the one to calm me down. He's the only one that can. I said and she and Elijah are in shock. I'm being stared at by a younger version of Elijah and I'm being glared at by the pirate looking guy.

Keep glaring and I'll give you a headache that will make you pass out. I said and he was shock that I wasn't afraid.

Keep starting at me and you'll find your self in a box again Elijah jr. I said and he smirked and that just made me uncomfortable. That's when someone came in. Rebekah said mother and I stayed by Nik. He told me about her. She came over and smiled at me and I stood my ground. She looked at Nik.

Do you know why I'm here? She asked and he said to kill me.

I'm here to forgive you. And make this family whole again. She said and I rolled my eyes.