chapter 12

Cleo's pov

I went to my room and changed into sweats and tanktop. I hung my dress up and snapped my fingers and it was clean. I packed my bags for tomorrow. I pulled my journal out and started to write.

Dear whatever,

Well I've spent a lot of time with Nik and to be honest I'm falling for him and it scares me because well I know he fancies Caroline. But it's whatever I always come second. The only people I didn't come second to is Thierry, Diego and Davina. I haven't talked to them in 4 months well cause I was with Nik for 2 months than 2 months here. Kol found out how I feel about Nik but I told him that Nik's better off with Caroline. She's not a replica of his past love or the girl that was supposed to be for the curse but ran. Anyways I might stay in New Orleans for a while but I'm not sure. I guess Elena had Damon compel Jer and he's with some family in Denver. Bonnie told me that at school the other day. It's safer there than here but I get where she's coming from she loves him so yeah.

Love Leo.

Niklaus' pov

I walked upstairs after Cleo pushed me off her. I tried listening to what she was doing but she put a privacy spell up. I went to my room and changed into sweats and laid on my bed. I heard a knock and I answered it it was Cleo. I let her in and she laid on my bed and I laid on the bed and she snuggled up to me.

I'm sorry I pushed you off me. She said and I said it was okay and kissed her head.

What are you thinking about love? I asked and she sat up.

I'm thinking about taking a break from mystic falls. She said and I sat up and looked at her.

So your leaving for good? I asked with a sad tone.

Not for good Nik just for a little while. The Salvatore's think it's nice to try to kill me and I don't like it. And Elena she's being a bitch I would say she's like Katherine but that's an insult to Katherine. And you have your family to take care of. With your mum back she's going to want to spend time as a family. She said and her voice cracked when she brought up my mother. I looked at her and lifted her chin so she looked at me.

Cleo your family too. You brought our family close. Rebekah and Kol don't fight much Elijah smiles here and there and I found out that I can trust and love again. I said and she smiled a little.

Nik, I'll kept in contact but I just want to have some time for my self. She said and tear rolled down her face and I wiped it away.

You don't have to leave though Cleo. I finally found love and now your leaving. I said and she looked at me.

You love me? She asked and I nodded yes. She smashed her lips on mine and said I love you too. We may have broke my bed. My brothers barged in and Cleo hid under the covers.

Get out. I said and Kol smiled along with Elijah. Finn just shook his head. They left and she started to giggle.

I'm staying. She said and I kissed her and it lead to more fun.

Cleo's pov

I woke up to being sore and with a smile on my face. I felt heavy arms around my waist and I turned to see a sleeping Nik. I smiled and straddled him. I kissed him and he kissed back. He rolled us over so he's hovering over me. But I pushed him off and flashed to my room and got showered and dressed. Mwahaha.

It's not nice to tease love. Nik yelled and I giggled. I got dressed in a white dress and black heels. Pic above. I went downstairs and saw Nik drawing. Kol bugging Nik and Elijah and Finn not there and Rebekah in the same dress.

Gross you smell like Salvatore. I said and scrunched my nose. Kol and Nik laughed and she punched my arm.

Ow. I whined joking and she stuck her tongue at me.

Kol I totally just thought of this. We both are 19. I said and he smirked at me.

When was your birthday? He asked and I said 2 months ago. I was with Nik and Stefan on my birthday. I said to him and he nodded.

She don't celebrate her birthday. Nik told him and I nodded yes.

What why not? Rebekah asked and I huffed.

Well one I don't like my birthday because my sister was born on my fucking birthday. Two we look alike and 3 I don't want to celebrate a birthday I share with Elena. I said and they looked at me funny.

What does looking alike have to do with it? Kol asked and I rolled my eyes.

How about you have a birthday party with a twin and they call you Elena. All my birthdays were all about Elena this,Elena that, where's Elena. I said and he said oh.

Well I'm going to visit a Salvatore. I said but Elijah stopped me.

Nope your not killing anyone Cleo. He said and I smiled.

I wasn't going to kill him lijah, I was just going to snap his neck. I said and he shook his head no. I groaned and flashed to my room. I listen in and Nik and Kol left. Elijah was talking to Rebekah. I jumped out of my window only to land in a pair of arms. I looked to see Elijah.

Damn it. I said and he laughed.

Seeing as you want to go over there you'll come with me. He said to me and I said okay he put me down and I flashed to the Salvatore's and I raided their alcohol while Elijah just sat there. I was dancing around with no music and drink out of the bottle of Bourbon. I heard them enter the house and put the bottle back and stood next to Elijah. I zoned out until I felt a stake in my shoulder. My eyes started to glow and I gave them and aneurysm.

I pulled it out but saw Elijah was holding his shoulder right where I got hit too. We left and me and Elijah went and checked on Rebekah and than we turned gray. I gasped awake and looked at Elijah. We flashed to the grill and Elijah looked at me and nodded. I gave Damon and Nik and aneurysm.

That's enough Cleo. Elijah said and I stopped it.

We need him alive brother. Elijah said and Nik saw blood on my shoulder and he got mad. I sent him a message through mind.

I'm okay love. I said and he nodded okay. He dropped Damon and I helped Kol up we than went to the witch house. I put my magic in a knife back in the car and flashed inside the witch house. I saw Bonnie and Abby. I bit my wrist and shoved it in Abby's mouth. I than snapped her neck and went out side. I flashed to the car and took my magic back. The boys came but their brother and Esther weren't with them. I shrugged and got in the car. I laid my head on Kols lap and fell asleep.