chapter 6

Cleo's pov

We were in the abandoned house when I started to feel a sharp pain in my body. I fell down holding onto Rose.

Make it stop it hurts. What's happening. I yelled out in pain. Everyone rushed to me and Elena looked worried.

Make it stop it hurts. I cried out in pain. Everyone jumped back.

Your eyes their purple. Elijah said and than I blacked out. I woke up on the couch in the abandoned house. I looked around and no one was there except a decapitated Trevor. I shrugged and went looking for my sister and the others. I found Elijah staked to the door and my sister no where to be found. He's not dead though. Wow. I'm a newish vampire and know he isn't dead. I pulled the stake out and he fell. I sat on the stairs and waited for him to wake up. I heard him gasp and just sat there looking at my nails.

Your still here? He asked and I held my tears in.

More like I was left here. It's just like Elena. I'll just go back to New Orleans where I am wanted. I said and he was shocked by what I said. He groaned in pain and I sat him down.

Jacket off and shirt up. I said and he was confused.

I'm trying to help you. There's obviously wood still inside you stomach. I said and he hesitated but obeyed. I than started to get the wood out.

Elena's pov

Damon Stefan, Cleo is still there we need to go back. I said and they scoffed and said she can take care of her self.

What's up with you two she's your best friend how could you leave her back there. I said and they said she's changed and I huffed in annoyance. We got home and I went inside and I was than hugged by Bonnie and jer.

Cleo was with me and they wouldn't go back for her. I said and walked into my room.

Elijah's pov

Thanks love. I said and she said no problem. She than left.

Cleo's pov

I flashed to the boarding house and went to my room and started to pack my bags.

Where are you going? I heard Damon ask. I look up to see him by the door with Stefan.

I leaving this town. I'm done. Everyone wants to save Elena. Well truth is she will die with our without you. She's human you two are not. And I'm tired of coming second. I'm going back to my house that's not in this town. I said and they looked hurt.

Really don't pull that I'm hurt crap. You left me at a fucking house all by my self. I said and finished packing. That when Damon pinned me to the wall.

Your not leaving Cleo. He said and I giggled at him. He tried to tighten his grip but I flipped us over and tightened my grip and he was gasping for air.

I'm stronger Damon your just a older vampire. I'm leaving and you can't stop me. I felt Stefan try to snap my neck but I pushed him and he went flying. I snapped Damon neck and grabbed my bags and left. All I can think is where did this strength come from. Went to one place that can find out what's going on with me. New Orleans I'm coming back.

6 hours later.

I got to New Orleans and went straight to the compound. I parked and grabbed my bags and went inside. As soon as I walked in I was pinned to the wall.

Who are you and why are you in Marcel's home? The vampire asked and I giggled and her neck was snapped but I didn't move.

What the fucking is happening to me. I muttered I was than attacked into a hug. I looked to see Thierry and Diego.

If you don't hug us bag it's going to get awkward. Thierry said and I said they pinned my arms down. They let go and I hugged them both. I was than attacked by that vampire again.

Bitch, I will rip your heart out if you fucking touch me again. I said and snapped her neck with my hands this time. I huffed and Diego and Thierry looked at me amused.

Now where's Marcel? I asked and they said the bar. But when they said it they didn't look at me. I gave them my bags and flashed to the bar and saw him flirting with a blonde bartender. I scoffed and went to see Davina. Maybe she can tell me what's going on.

Davina's pov

I felt a gush of window and I got scared. I heard a giggle and it wasn't just any giggle it was Cleo's giggle.

Cleo. I whined and she flashed in front of me and smiled. I felt power when she hugged me. I did a spell and I gasped when I opened my eyes.

Oh my god. You totally just found out what's wrong with me didn't you? She asked and I nodded yes and explained everything to her and she was in shock.

So your telling me I'm the first of this kind a vampire witch. Not only that but when I'm angry my eyes will glow purple and if I bite a vampire I'm the only one that can heal them and I can compel any vampire. She said and I nodded yes and she sighed and sat down on my bed.

You can also be put to sleep like the originals white oak tree can only kill you and the white oak ash with a silver dagger can put you to sleep. And you can have kids. Werewolf bites won't kill you. I said and she sighed and said okay.

Just what I need. First my sister abandons me at some fucking creepy house after being kidnapped yesterday. Than I see my boyfriend flirting with some human bartender and now  this. She said on the urge to cry. I hugged her and she hugs back.

I think I'm going to get out of the country for a little while Davina just to have some me time. I promise I'll stay in contact. She said and I nodded and said I understand. We hung out for a little while and than she left. She said she would stop by before she left.

Marcel's pov

I got the compound after talking with Cami. I feel bad that I was flirting with her while dating Cleo but she won't find out. I hope. I saw Thierry and Diego and they looked sad. But before I saw them I swore I saw my girlfriends black Camaro. I went out side and sure enough it's there. I'm screwed. I heard things break in our bed room. I flashed up there and saw her and she throw the picture we took together on our 3rd date.

Babe what's wrong? I asked playing it off and she turned and her eyes were purple. She calmed down and they went back to her green eyes.

You lost the right to call me that when I saw you flirting and trying to get into that blonde bartenders pants Marcel. She yelled at me and I was shocked cause I didn't  know she was there.

We are over. She said and grabbed her bags and left the room. I stood there in shock. I heard her say good bye to Thierry and Diego and than I heard her car take off. I went to the picture and looked at it and smiled. I took the picture out of its frame and put it in my desk and locked the drawer. I went and cleaned up the glass.

Cleo's pov

I went to say good bye to Davina. I flashed inside and knocked on the door she answered and saw I been crying. She let me in and hugged me.

I don't want to leave Davina. This became my home for the past 2months. I have friends here and you and Thierry, Diego are like family. You became my family when mine didn't want me. I said and she hugged me tighter.

Why don't you go see your sister and if you still feel the same way than come back. She said and I nodded and hugged her and say bye. I left and drove back to mystic falls.