chapter 5

Katherine's pov

I'm helping Cleo pick out an outfit for the lunch in today. I told her that Mason will be there so keep an on him. She said okay. I didn't tell Mason she was going to be there though cause I forgot to. We found and outfit and she got ready. Pic above.

Cleo's pov

I'm on my way to the lunch in at some place behind the Lockwood speaking of I need to get invited in to that. I'll just compel Tyler to seeing as his mom will be on vervain. I pulled up right behind Damon's car and went looking for them. I found Stefan but no Damon. Ugh. I went to Stefan and he was making peace with Mason.

Hey Stef. I said and gave him a side hug.

Hey Cleo. He said and looked back at mason.

Hi I'm mason Lockwood. Wolf boy said and I said hi don't care. I looked at Stefan and asked if he seen Damon and he said no. I groaned and went looking for him. Stefan came over with Damon and I sighed and glared at him.

Would like some lemonade? The little girl asked me and I said sure. I took a drink only to spit it out and started to cough.

What what? They asked me.

Vervain. I said weakly they sat me down and I took a swig of the water and swished it around my mouth. I looked at Damon and I was pissed off. I said I'm going to kill him. They pushed me down and started talking. We than went to find him. Only to be shot by wooden bullets. It took more than 2 shots to get me down though. I've been drinking from the vein Damon and Stefan haven't. I felt my self going into darkness.

Caroline's pov

Me and Elena went to the woods and I found blood. We stopped when Mason came out. We talked and than he brought up my mom and asked if she new about me. I took step forward and he stopped me by taking Elena.

I can take you. I said and he asked if I was sure. And I said yup and attacked him.

Told you I could take you. I said and kicked him super hard and he went flying into a tree. We went to save Cleo, Stefan and Damon.

Skip to the masquerade ball.

Katherine's pov.

I am linking my self with Elena and Cleo has been out of the loop cause she compelled Jenna to stab her self and what not. She's been helping with her family and tonight is the ball and we both are getting ready.

Damon's pov

I'm helping Damon she compelled my aunt. Cleo said and I huffed and said fine. She than left to go get ready.

I really hope she don't get hurt I would be very sad if she got hurt again. She told us she was leaving tomorrow afternoon.

Cleo's pov

Me and Katherine and Lucy got ready together I don't really trust her but she's Katherine's witch. I won't be in the room with Damon and Stefan, I'm helping Caroline.

Skip to being kidnapped.

I woke up on the couch with Elena next to me and she was still knocked out. Yuck I feel gross. I groaned cause my neck hurt. I looked to see Elena waking up. I pulled her close to me and healed her. She mouthed a thank you to me and I nodded. I took off my heals and went to take off my dress but Elena said no.

I'm taking my dress off. I feel gross. I said to her and she glared at me and I said fine. I flashed up the stairs and walked around the house and found the red head girl.

Is there anything to drink here? I asked and she jumped when she heard my voice. I held back my laugh.

Sorry I didn't me to scare you hun. I said and she turned around and she looked scared.

You can talk to me if you want. I suggest and she said no thanks. Elena came and demanded answers.

Shut up just shut up. God I have had to deal with you for 2 fucking weeks and your annoying if she don't want to answer your questions she don't have to. I yelled at her and the girl and the guy were shocked.

Yeah I'm the older twin that's a vampire I don't see why you had to kidnap me when I'm of no use for the ritual. I said and flashed to the room downstairs.

Third person's pov

Elena got her answers after Cleo left the room with the three in shook. Elena went to the room she was in before and sat on the couch. She found a note from Bonnie.

Damon and Stefan are coming for you -Bonnie. She stuffed it in her boot and waited. Rose and Trevor walked into the room and they only saw Elena. They shrugged it off.

He's here. I need to leave. Trevor said and than Rose calmed him down and went to answer the door. She found Cleo in the room next to the door.

You have a daylight ring? Rose asked and Cleo nodded yes and she answered the door for Rose.

I'm not Katerina I'm Cleo don't hurt me please. Cleo said to the man standing there in shock.

My sister is human I am not. Cleo added and he walked in and she closed the door.

Rose and Trevor want their freedom can you grant them that if I give you the moonstone and the human doppelganger? Cleo asked the man in the suit.

You would hand over your sister knowing she will die? He asked the look alike.

Yes sir. She would do the same in my position. Cleo said and he had an amused smile on his face.

But.. The moon stone is in the tomb with Katerina. If I get it will you give Rose and Trevor freedom. Cleo said to him again.

I give you my word they will be free. He said and looked at Rose and she was in shock.

May I ask why you aren't trying to free your sister from here? They both asked Cleo and she looked down.

When my sister found out I turned into a vampire by my best friend. I ripped a girls heart out cause she was eatting my sister well that night I went to check on her and my brother only to hear her tell her boyfriend that she wanted me no were near the family. So I up and left. 2 months later Katerina calls me and here I am. Cleo said and they were shocked. Cleo didn't know she had tears rolling down her face until the man in the suit wipped them away.

Come on Trevor is waiting with Elena. Cleo said and walked away with Rose and the man in the suit.

Elijah's pov

We got to the room and Cleo stood behind me while Rose lead the way. Cleo is brave but I still don't understand why she would hand her sister over.

Cleo what's going on? Her sister asked and Cleo rolled her eyes.

I'm surprised the Salvatore brothers haven't told you yet. Cleo said and I flashed to the sister and went down to her neck and smelt human.

That's impossible. I said and I heard Cleo giggle.

Katerina had a daughter in the 1400's her father took her away after she gave birth to her. She was than banished for having a baby out of wedlock. That's when she met you Trevor,Rose, and Niklaus. Cleo said and I was shocked she knows her history. She came down and slipped on her heals.

Cleo don't let him take me. She said to Cleo and she shrugged.