Chapter Eight- You'll Probably Get An Invite

Chapter eight

Amy's POV

"That one is the one" Harry pointed to the building in front of us.

"I agree so are you going to shoot? Or?"

"I'll shoot and you sketch some ideas based on the building" he shakes the camera he brought in his hands before I nod. I

"Okay, make sure you've got it from the lowest possible angle maybe with a slight tilt or something?"

"Yeah I've got it" he nods as he presses buttons on the camera setting it up.

"Right I'll sit over there and you can do whatever" I say as I point to a bench in the corner but he doesn't even look up before speaking.

"Okay"

I swear we've been here hours as it was now starting to darken around us. The street lights were brightening and so were the cities buildings. Harry was trying everything thing he could to get a good picture and I admire him as I watched him. He'd come show me what he's got every now and again before he'd run off and collect more, it was sweet. I say on the bench with a corn dog in hand and my phone in the other. I gave up on the project about 10 minutes in, and I've been enjoying Twitter and Instagram ever since.

"Okay I think I got a good o- what are you doing?" I look up from my phone to see Harry with his camera round his neck with a strap as he holds it in his hands looking at me with a slight frown.

"Uh what does it look like I'm doing? I'm relaxing" I gesture to my position on the bench.

"Your supposed to be sketching ideas!" He raises his voice releasing a small sigh as he lets go of his camera leaving it to dangle on the strap.

"Well I was for about 10 minutes but then I got bored-"

"Why didn't you say anything? We could of had a little walk or gone for coffee or something?" He rolls his eyes, cutting me off.

"I don't know I just thought that this was just like let's gets the project done and leave" I shrug as I sit up properly.

"I told you before! What did I say about you and I before?" He sighs as he takes a sit beside me.

"When?" I furrow my eyebrows as I look at him.

"In the car"

"Uh- that you didn't hate me"

"Well yeah but before that" he nods but then shakes his head. I think for a second but I had no idea what he was trying to get at.

"I don't know?" As soon as I said that, it came to me. I knew exactly what he was going to say and I really didn't want to hear it.

"I said that-"

"Harry don't" I cut him off, shaking my head.

"What?" He frowns as he looks at me.

"Please don't finish that sentence, I-" I shake my head over and over again and rub my temples for a few seconds.

"Why? What is wrong about it?" He says referring to our growing 'friendship' I guess.

"It just is!" I raise my voice a little. I was becoming frustrated that he was pushing this. I don't understand why he would even care so much about it when it never existed till now.

"But I'm trying-"

"I don't care! You shouldn't be hanging out with me at parties over your friends and especially Klaus, he's my brother!" I say as I scream back at him thinking back to the party yesterday.