Chapter Fifty Seven- Next Door

Chapter 57

Amy's POV

"Hey- Are you okay? You look like you've seen a ghost" Zac's presence snaps me out of state as I watch Harry talk to Victoria. I don't think my heart could be anymore crushed than it was now. He didn't want me. He introduced me to Victoria as his best friends sister who he fucked. At that point I knew he was done with me. He knew how much that would hurt and he still said it anyway.

"I'm sorry- I have to go" I mutter as I see Harry glance over at me, his eyes flicking from Zac to me but I cannot read his emotion.

"What? Where?" He stops me stepping in front of me as I go to leave. I look up at him shaking my head I feel a single tear roll down my cheek. Before I could even get a word out I hear my name being called but not by the person I wanted it to be.

"Amy!" Eva enters the kitchen with Niall trailing behind her. I guess they made up then? At least tonight went well for someone.
"What happened? Where's Harry?" She asks as she pulls me into a hug when she sees my tears eyes. I think it was the best hug I had ever had. I literally just felt like I was falling and she was the only one catching me.

"With Victoria" I mutter as I pull away.
"This was a mistake I need to leave" I say as wipe my eyes. I watch her face drop and I glance over at Niall who looks incredibly uncomfortable.

"Victoria? Who the fuck is that?" Eva asks glancing around the room clearly looking for Harry.

"Eva leave it, come on-" Niall tries to calm her down but she isn't having any of it.

"Get off me, is that them over there?" She says angrily as she snaps her wrist out of Niall's grasp angrily. She points over to where they are stood and I see Niall's eyes widen. What did he know?

"Yeah don't do-" I try to stop her but she shakes her head.

"I'll catch up with you guys, go get in the car" she says causing my eyes widen. She was going to confront them? Oh my god.

"What? No-" I stop her and she rolls her eyes.

"Trust me" She says and I sigh.

"He isn't going to listen to you" Niall tells her causing me to frown.

"Your underestimating me big time, fucking watch me" she snaps glaring at him. Maybe they hadn't sorted things out? I had no idea. All I knew was Eva was about to do the one thing I couldn't. Step up.

"Eva don't-" Niall grabs her hand as she moves away from us which clearly angers her.

"Niall, I can do what I want! My friend is clearly hurt and it's your best friends fault! Shouldn't you be trying to help?" She snaps at him at I see his expression drop. He was annoyed now. I felt so awkward that I was clearly the source of this argument but I also was so shocked that Niall didn't want to help. I didn't understand.

"I did help! I'm the whole reason your here! Just keep your nose out where it isn't needed" he yells at her causing her to huff pulling her hand out of his grasp.

"If your not going to help me then fuck off" she spits at him causing my eyes to widen. Zac glances at me awkwardly clearly not knowing wether to intervene or not.

"Fine- But good luck with that one, with the mood he is in you haven't got a chance" Niall spots before pushing past Eva and walking away from us.

"I need a drink" Zac laughs lightly trying to fill the silence between the three of us.
"Come on- let's just stay and cool down a minute" he says and I shake my head looking at Eva who was staring at Harry and Victoria.