Chapter Seventy Three- The Letter

Long ass chapter for my loves! There is a time jump but you will understand why. Please comment your thoughts for me! x

Quick Poll-
Do you think Klaus has a right to be mad at Harry and Amy?

Chapter 73

2 month's later

Amy's POV

"Class dismissed" Mrs Evers yells over the class as the end of the first day back finally comes around. It had been a long ass day. I gather my stuff throwing the books in my bag before pushing my chair under.
"Miss West please can I have a word?" Mrs Evers calls to me looking at me through her small framed glasses. What? She wanted to talk to me? I don't think I've ever really hand a proper conversation with her ever.

"Is everything okay Mrs Evers?" I step up to her desk as the last student leaves the classroom.

"Yes dear, did you have a good summer?" She asks as she sorts some of the papers out on her desk not looking up at me. Did I have a good summer? Why would she even care?

"Yes thank you, did you?" I ask trying to be polite.

"Wonderful actually" she smiles at me before stopping what she was doing to give me her full attention.
"I wanted to speak to you about something, I hope you don't mind me doing this" she says as she takes a seat behind her desk. Why would I mind her doing something? I mean unless she's fucked up something for me.

"Your making me nervous" I laugh lightly and she shakes her head.

"No it's nothing to be worried about!" She laughs before opening up the top draw of her desk. She pulls out a white envelope that seems important looking in my opinion making me frown.
"I'll just give you this, just give a little read and give it a good think" she says as she hands me the envelope which has my name written on it very formally. I frown as she hands me it as my bought run a muck of what it could be about.
"My number is on there if you have any questions, I have a meeting now or I would discuss it with you but it's nothing to worry about just give it a thought okay?" She looks up at me with a huge smile and I raise my brow at her. I had barely ever spoke to this woman yet why do I feel like I've known her years?

"What is it?" I question and she laughs lightly shaking her head.

"Just trust me, read it and get back to me" she says but I stay put not really knowing what to do or say as of his second.
"Go go... I have a meeting in here now" she shoos me off and I frown as I step back from her desk without a word. Do I thank her? What the fuck even is this?

"Oh okay" I mutter as I head towards the door.
"Thanks?" I say quickly before leaving the room hearing her little laugh just before I close the door. I look down at the letter seeing it have a stamp in the corner, I didn't recognise the symbol but it looked fancy. I turn it around to open it just as my phone rings. I sigh pulling my phone out my pocket seeing Harry's caller ID pop up.

"Hey" I answer the phone holding it to my ear as I head out the front door onto the grounds.

"Hey I'm out front, where are you?" He asks and I feel a rush of excitement come over me.

"I can see you, turn around" I laugh lightly as I spot him stood against his car with his back to me just a few feet from me. He turns around with the phone still to his ear making me smile as soon as I see his face. I feel myself pick up the pace a little as I end the call, closing the gap between us. I instantly wrap my arms around him along with my legs as he laughs at my sudden burst of affection. God had I missed him.
"Hi.." I mumble with a smile as he sets me down still holding his arms around my waist. He quickly connects his lips to mine and I feel my whole body start to tingle under his touch.