That's My Boy

First posted pic of Willow ↑

"Dip it low, pick it up slow...."

Shawn rolled her hips as she walked around in her see through lace lingerie towards Willow who sat in the armchair. She let the music guide her hips as she kept moving forward. Willow kept rubbing his black gym shorts that he had chosen to wear. His hands were sweaty and he looked like he just wanted to grab her by the waist and pull her onto his lap.

"You are being very patient, Will. That's a good boy," she smirked as she finally stood in front of him so his hands could roam her exposed skin. The look in her eyes was one of primal seduction and love for this man. "But I think I should start over cause you-"

"No?! NO, we are not doing that a third time. The first two were torture now come here and sit on this," Willow fussed as he pointed down to his lap.

She giggled cutely and finally gave him what he wanted straddling him from both sides. Her arms wrapped around his neck and she pressed several kisses to his lips before diving in and giving him a sweet, passionate kiss that made him grip her thighs tightly. 

"I thought you were going to be good tonight?"

"I think I have been good enough. Now are you ready to take this off or what?"

Shawn laughed as he began to remove her bra.

-

"You can't be constantly late to meetings like this. I held them up for you but I'm counting on you to get yourself together," Shawn's father kissed her cheek as he told her about being late when she was new in the business. She nodded in appreciation before turning to the table and extending her hand to introduce herself properly and apologize for her lateness. "She's very beautiful. It makes up for her tardiness," One guy joked as they all sat down together to start the lunch meeting.

Shawn took the lead after her father got the conversation away from her being late and into what they were trying to do with the company now that she was going to be taking over.

She ignored the vibrating of her phone that she set on the table. 

"I think this was the most productive lunch I've been to in years seeing as I haven't even eaten because your presence was so hypnotizing. Maybe we need more young, beautiful people such as yourself to help us run these companies and reel in the investors."

"Yeah, right, Thomas. That would be the last thing you'd ever do. I swear he switches mindsets like a dog chasing a cat."

"Okay, well, Shawn and I will be letting you gentleman get to that lunch. We have other endeavors to pursue. So thank you for your time and have a blessed day," Shawn's dad took the lead in getting them away from the table. 

They had been sitting there for an hour and a half discussing business. Shawn had only yawned twice so that was a great sign and she seemed to have brought her focus from her phone to the table. 

"Think they'll really want a female being the face of the company?", Shawn asked as they stood on the sidewalk waiting for valet to bring around their vehicles. "Why wouldn't they when that woman is smart, young, beautiful, and sassy? I think they loved all your ideas as well as yourself. You make people believe in you, baby girl," Antonio, Shawn's father pressed a kiss to her forehead before helping her over to her car.

"You did for years and I can never thank you enough," she kissed him on the cheek and gave him one last hug before getting in her car.

-

Willow cuddled Shawn from behind but the distraction of her phone made him groan in annoyance. She had been making calls, sending emails, and writing up papers ever since she got in the house. They couldn't even Netflix and Chill properly cause she left the room every five minutes.

"I need to get dressed. Come with me if you'd like. I have some business to settle with my father," Shawn mumbled as she finished her papers and closed the binder that she stored all her papers inside of. 

"Who Lucious?"

"No, the man who raised me. My father, Antonio Steelson."

"I get to meet the parents."

"If I meet with your loved ones then I will completely make all of this happen with yours and mine. I think we've moved to that stage of knowing and growing close to one another's family. Jamal loves you, Hakeem's a little shaky seeing how fast I broke up with his ex, and Andre simply thinks you are a good fit. Average, I think he called it."

"Then I'm meeting the parents," Willow smiled down at her as she gazed up into his eyes really and truly happy after all that she's been through with Tianna and Chris.

But maybe she was rushing things. They'd known eah other for a few months.

"Get out of that beautiful mind of yours and kiss me."

She leaned in and pressed a kiss to his lips savoring the fact that despite everything he had managed to make her feel safe, secure, and happy.

"Then it's settled. I'm meeting your mom and you can meet mine."

SORRY I'M NOT A GOOD SEX SCENE WRITER!

PLUS I'M PRETTY MUCH PG13 MYSELF 🙈🙉