chapter 23 - shower time

Austin turned swiftly and walked towards the shower and turned it on. He turned around and pulled me towards him.

"Keller, I love you. More then you understand. I'm glad you moved out here because I couldn't bear to be away from you."
"Aw Austin. I love you too. You saved me."

He cupped my face and kissed me ever so softly. His hands grazed my back and unhooked my bra. I slid it off my arms.

"Ready?" he said
"If you can handle it." I said snapping the elastic on his boxers.

He immediately crashed his lips on to mine and slid off my shorts. I ran my fingers through his hair as he tugged his boxers off.

wow.

He roughly ushered me into the shower.

The warm water bounced off our bodies. Our mouths moved in sync and his hand moved up and down my back.

Austin grabbed the back of my thighs and picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his torso.

He positioned himself and slowly thrusted into me. I gripped his short hair tightly. Austin broke our kiss and softly sucked on my neck. His thrusting got softer.

I moaned his name.

"Oh Austin."

Austin pumped faster and faster. Afraid of Mama hearing us I bit down on his shoulder. He grunted.

I ran my fingers through his wet hair and he thrusted harder and harder.

"I'm gunna c-c-cum." Austin stuttered out.

I jumped down and pushed him against the wall. I got on my knees and took Clark in hand.

I traced my tongue across his shaft.

"Don't tease me." he grunted.

And with that i started sucking fast and hard. Letting him hit the back of my throat every time. I heard his head hit the wall.

He let out a long moan and cummed. I swallowed and stood up. Austin took my hands still looking up with a satisfied grin.

He looked down at me with the same smirk.

"Hi." I said shyly.

"That was... amazing." he snickered.

I went on my toes and kissed him. Austin looked at me.

"what?" i said confused.

"I still have to shower but I'm so tired."

"Take it in the morning."

"You're a genius."

"I know." I said flicking my hair off my shoulder.

Austin turned off the shower and handed me a towel.

We changed into pajamas and got into bed.

My head on his shoulder and hand on his thigh. His hand on my waist and our legs intertwined.

"Keller?"

"Yeah?"

"I love you."

"I love you too."