chapter 29 - what the hell do I do now?

A/N: Pudgy is Austin's nick name in this story.

The next day I had a dance class. One of the other teachers, Vinny, was meeting my for lunch before class. I looked in the mirror. My eyes we swollen from crying. I put on black spanks and one of Austin's Nike t-shirts and grabbed my suppras. I through my long brown hair into a high pony tail and grabbed my keys and walked out.

My phone rang and I looked to see Austin's name accross the screen.

"PUDGY!" I screamed

"HEY BABY" he yelled back

"How is everything?"

"Good. We wish you were here!"

"I wish I was there too babe."

"What are you doing today?"

"I have a class today and then I might just go home and clean. What are you guys up to?"

"I have some interviews today. Boring."

"Aw well I have to go babe. I'll call you when I get home."

"Okay baby love you."

"Love you too."

I pulled into Baha Cafe where I was meeting Vinny. I walked out to the back and saw him sitting at a table by the water.

"Whats up cutie?"

"Hey Vin."

"You look sad.."

"Austin left yesterday.."

"Oh sorry love."

We ate and went to the studio. After class I was sitting in my office cooling off. I went onto twitter and saw all the mahomies freaking out.

"Cheating on Austin already?"

"What a slut"

"You make me sick."

What the hell?

I clicked on a link everyone was posting. It was a picture of Vinny and I hugging when we met at lunch. Were just friends. I had tp call Austin before he sees it and gets the wrong idea..

Too late.

"@AustinMahone: of all the people in the world.. you had to do this to me."

fuck fuck fuck

"@kellerfranco: VINNY IS MY FRIEND! I WOULD N E V E R CHEAT ON AUSTIN"

I called Austin as I was walking to my car.

"What?"

"Austin. Were just friends. I swear. He teaches at MDA(Miami Dance Academy) too. I would never do that to you."

"Oh really?"

"Austin I hugged him."

"Whatever."

"What the fuck? Don't you trust me?"

"First Zach now this Vinny asshole?"

"ZACH KISSED ME! ALL I DID WAS HUG VINNY!"

"WHATEVER KELLER"

"I MEAN YOU HUG AND KISS GIRLS EVERYDAY! GIRLS ARE JUST THROWING THEMSELVES AT YOU 24/7 AND I TRUST YOU!"

"THOSE ARE MY MAHOMIES THAT DIFFERENT!"

"VINNY IS DIFFERENT TOO!'

I hung up.

What the fuck...?

I went home and burst into tears. What the hell am I going to do now?