Chapter 9

Chapter 9

To say I was in shock would be a lie because I was not in shock, not in shock at all. I know that this is going to happen later or sooner but now that she said it, I finally drop a boom I'm going to regret it later but now I'm going to fuck her up my way, "But look who has his son and" I whispered into her ear quietly so no one can hear me but her, "his daughter"

She let go of me so fast that I almost fall but Mr.White was there behind me grabbing me before that could happened. Her face went white and she couldn't shutter out any words but glared me like she's going to kill me alive. I know what I did was a dick move since she couldn't bare any child due to her health but what she said about me and did to me all these years, this is after all what she deserves.

She put her hand up and look like she's about to slap me but then she stopped halfway and stepped back to Rogan. I didn't know what to feel. Should I feel bad? But I didn't feel anything. I feel like I went numb. I didn't even flinch when she hold her hand up again it's like whatever she does I already expected it and I'm ready for it always.

She swing her fist toward my face without another hesitation. I however already prepared for what's going to come, grabbing her fist, I slapped her right cheek before anything could happen.

"You think I'm backing down again?" I said harshly. "Honey, think again." pushing her away from me.

"Wait Jasmine" she whispered out loudly with her face full of anger she continue "just you wait". Her body her hand shaking while glaring hard at me possibly burning me alive in her mind.

"You started it. I'm ending it" I told her coldly.

The wind that night was so cold I could not help but shiver under the thick blanket Rogan has given to me after making me a cup of hot chocolate and muttering about how boring his meeting was. The trees outside in the garden were were leaning in different ways making sounds that one scared of but I yet to care. I got a man over here taking good care of me and checking on me every ten minutes to make sure I'm not going to drop dead any second under the thick blanket.

"I want more sugar, my husband." I told him teasingly.

"My dear wife" He turned to look at me "if you can just give me the cup, and I'll be on my way to get that sugar you're asking for." He added smugly with a smirk.

"Nevermind" I said dismissively. "You, my husband is already sweet." I said seductively. We looked at each other and brushed out laughing loudly with so much happiness it was so full of joy.

"The game Jasmine it has started." Emily announced loudly, out of nowhere.

"Oh Emily, you came" I squealed at her appearance didn't give a care about whatever she said. She hasn't been visiting me lately after Rogan and my marriage always clamming that she's busy and doesn't want to be a third wheel. Now that she came I couldn't be anymore happier.

That's how the game begun without my acknowledged.

"I have enough of this bullshit." I told her. "Mr.San stop whining and go home already. I'll go back to work at the club tomorrow night and sorry about today. Something came up."I explained to him only to hear him mocking me "Something Came up."

"Now if you excuse me, I have to head home now it's late." After announcing my leave I made my way to the door.

"You're not going back." He said sternly.

"I am sure the last time I checked we divorced and may I quote 'we have absolutely nothing to do with one another's life'." I automatically replied.

"I said you're not going back and you're going to do what I told you." He raised his left eyebrows at me.

I looked at Mr.San's face "Expect me" before walking out of the room without anymore words.

"Good morning grandmom." Mogan said sleepy before giving her a kiss lazily.

"Good morning honey." My mom greeted her and kissing her left cheek before handing her their lunch boxes. "Here is your lunch box and here is your brother." Then handing another box to her. "Don't forget to give this to Jason, alright?"

"Good morning sunshine" I said and then kissing her forehead.

"Good morning mom." She replied restlessly.

"Good morning everyone." Logan beam loudly. He looks quite happy today. I smile before giving him a kiss. "Mommy" he said loudly surely not pleased with the kissing route.

"Good morning darling. Here is your breakfast. Do you want to find tell me something?" I asked him.

"Nothing" he said dismissively and looked quickly at Mogan as if he's asking for her help.

"If you're sure" I said suspiciously biting my lip then giving him another kiss that made him squirmed which I chuckled at.

I don't want to dig out the truth I'm sure he'll come and tell me what's bothering him when he's ready. And by the look of it he's not ready yet to tell me whatever on his mind but I'm sure he's just up for another prank. For a 6 years old boy he's quite smart. Just a week ago he put salt in Jason's tea and told him that his tea is a sumptuous tea, he only want Jason to drink it because he adored him the most so Jason, who has never know anything about tea and love Logan(maybe more than his phone), drank the whole of it. Jason hasn't fine out yet.

"Jason is up yet, love?" I asked Logan since he's the last one to leave the room.

"Yeah. He's dressing."

"He's checking his message." Both Logan and Mogan looked at each other horridly after they spoke at the same.

"Now look at the time Jasmine! You're late!" My mom said loudly.

"?Mom I'm always late." I chuckled.

"Yeah but just go I'll handle them for you." She clearly want me out of here.

"Well then I must go to work. Have a nice day everyone." I called out making my way to the garage.

My motor roaring loudly and I'm on my way to work.

_______________________

Vote&Comment

_______________________

Sorry I haven't update the story lately.
I was busy and I didn't have time.
I hope you enjoy the story somehow.

Question

What is going to happen in the next chapter?