Chapter 1

Chapter 1

He kissed me. He hugged me. He looked at me like no one else exist. He think of me. He took care of me. He cared. He loved me. But now everything are different. He doesn't kiss me. He doesn't hug me. He doesn't even look at me. He doesn't take care of me. He doesn't care. He hated me.

"I don't care what you're thinking but I want you to take my money and your stuffs that you left at my house." Rogan said without looking at my face. He looked unhealthy than before...stop...thinking about him. He hated you.

I shakes my head. "Last time I check you paid for them so they're yours. Not mine. And no I'm not taking anything from you"

"You know you have nothing beside my money." He added. Oh of course you dick head I have nothing beside your money so what? do I look like I care? Of course no. I gritted my teeth.

A tear rolled down my face. "I, Jasmine Rose Michael don't want any money from Rogan Blake Walker." I said quietly but my voice came out very harsh it's not like I care anyway.

"Mrs.Walk-" I cut his lawyer off.

"I am Miss.Michael and no that is the final."I stand up. I glanced at him, his eyes his lip his nose his everything for the last time. "Good bye Mr.Walker" I said loudly and walked out. I close the door loudly.

I breath in the thick air around me. I'm outside the building. I am free now...but what will I do without him..? I have never though about this before...I have never though we'll be divorced...never once it's in my head. I love him to much for my own good.

Without my noticing my hand find it owns way to my stomach. I smile. "At least I have you." I walked away from the building. The place where I saw him the last time. The place where I cried for him the last time.

I found a taxi and we took off to my house. My parent's house. I fall asleep in the car after I told the old man my home address.

"Lady, we're here."

"Thank" I said as I handed him my money.

"Have a nice day" he shouted after I shut the door. I smiled at him through the window. He saw me and returned his big smile and speed away.

I breath out the air I didn't know I was holding. I stared at my parent's house. Never once I came to my parent's house alone after I got married.

I came here a week ago but after my divorce it made me feel even worse.

I walked to my door and open it. "Mom I'm home."

"In the kitchen sweetheart" she shouted back. I walked into the kitchen. She's adding some sugar in whatever food she's cooking.

"Are you hungry sweetheart? How are you? I made your favorite foods." She said and open her arm widely waiting for me to hug her. I walked to her and hug her tight.

"I'm not hungry at all mom. I'm go-" before I can finished my sentence I felt dizzy and sat on one the chair in the kitchen because my leg feel so weak.

"Oh no you're not. Come on go to bed I'll get you foods there." She pouted. I gave her a look but she just pushed me toward my room.

"Ok fine. I'm gonna take a shower anyway." I told her, walking into my somewhat new room.

I took quietly long hot shower after clearing my mind. I step out of the shower and look at the mirror. The girl in the mirror stared at me as I stared at her. She's me but this me is more thinner than before more unhealthier than before and less happier then before.

I breath out loudly. I've never though I'll be divorced after I give my heart to him. I though I though I have his heart. But unfortunately I didn't even have a peek at it from the start.

I got out of my bathroom with a towel wrapping around me. My mom walked in and lay a tray of foods on my bed. She walked toward me, handing me her pajama. I took it and wore it. It fits me perfectly fine since mom is my size and all.

She is from Asian you can tell by just look at her eyes and hair. Both black and dark. Her hair is long, it's way around her hip. Unfortunately she's short. I guess I got that from her after all we are the same high. We are 4'9 feet.

"How are you feeling?"

"Better"

"Good" she hand me the airplane ticket."We'll be leaving tonight at 8 like we planned, sweetheart."

She paused and looked at me with a small smile on her red lip. I looked at her thankfully. "The tickets arrived this morning not slow as we excepted. So we will be leaving tonight at 8 exactly faster than we planed."

"What about Jason mom? Will he be ok moving to London?"

"This little brother of yours been bugging me about leaving non stop." She smiled widely talking about Jason. He is 6 years old, a daddy's boy obviously. He got dad wrap around his little finger.

Dad got him an iPad mini for his 6 years old birthday. He has been playing it non stop like a fan girl on her phone yes. He got blue eyes from dad. And same hair color as me mom and dad.

I chuckled lightly. "Thank you mom. Thank you for everything mom." She smiled widely with tears flowing down her face.

I hugged her tight. She loved Rogan so much, very much like her own son. And now her heart get broken as much as mine.

"Alright now eat your lunch and sleep. We're going to have a very busy night tonight." She got up and planted a kiss on my forehead before she made her way out of the door.

Unfortunately, before I could finished my lunch, I ran to the sink and puke everything out. My goddess why do I have to suffering from slight nausea and loss of appetite? Isn't it enough that my heart get broken in two. Isn't it!?

I am sobbing in my bathroom, wishing that everything going to be ok, wishing that everything going to be better. I wish that tomorrow is my start of something new.

A start of something new with my baby and my family. I sobbed harder.

___________________

Vote&Comment

____________________

Hi:) hello:> hey:D aye;) shawty so what do you think about my story so far? It's not long but this is all I can give you guys right now. I'm pretty busy with school. It started 1 month ago.

School you are suck:p