Chapter 7

Chapter 7

*Rogan's pov*

I swear to god I'm going to kill whoever that motherfucker that allow her to wear such dress. And damn god I'm so going to burn that dress when I got a chance.

I bite the inside of my mouth hard, controlling the anger inside of me, that I can taste blood in my mouth. Like I give a fuck.

My hands shaking from the thought of the dress. Chencing the wheel hard that my fish almost gone white. My right hand searching for a pack of cigarette then pop one of them out. I put it in between my lip while my eyes stare at nothing but showing red blood, how I want the bastard blood on my hand and skin him alive.

I light up my cigarette as I saw the light of the fire I breath in the sweet smell of the smoke. Some say it's smell like stuff burning but it's just them being annoying because they have never smoke and they get offended. Stupid people.

I breath in another smoke and close my eyes as the sweet smell started to pleasure my inside. I blown out a perfect ring of smoke looking out in the sky now that I felt a little bit calmer.

I'm still sticking to my killing plan.

"When did you start smoking?" a small innocent voice asked. I have the urge to roll my eyes at her but knowing how concern she is I stopped myself.

Smoking, it's just some stupid hobbit that I left behind after I met her but then picked it up again after she cheated on me. It was starting something good for us but then she just had the urge to fuck my assistance in one of my fucking hotel room.

"3 years ago" I blown out another smoke.

"Stop smoking it's bad for your health." she said.

"Why didn't you tell that to yourself 5 years ago with him in a 5 stars hotel room on the soft bed?" I mocked her small voice.

"It didn't happen, Rogan. How many time-" I don't know why she's still up with that bullshit.

"Again with the excuse love em" I let out a heartless chuckles then blow out another smoke. Heartless bitch.

"Rogan I swear. I didn't do anything I swear on my life, Rogan" she whispered these words to me with her voice shaking. It's like she's going to start crying soon. I hate that.

"Stop saying my fucking name." I hissed at her clenching my fist tightly around the wheel.

Everything happened too fast when I heard her let out a shaky chuckle with the "Have a nice life and stop fucking bother coming into my fucking life again." before she open the door. Good get out of my car so I can go home.

Unluckily, I heard the door slammed shut quickly then a "Take me to a hotel" followed quick behind. I didn't even moves just to show I give no fuck about her pled. "Please" she whispered.

Knowing her, she would sleep in the car if I don't anything about it. You damn woman. My fist clenching tightly on my knee then I open my door. I stormed my way to her and she locked the car's doors quickly but luck is on my side I had the car's key in my hand. I then click on the unlock side then yanked the door open swapping her of the car sit carrying her bridal style.

"Please please please just help me this one please I'd do anything please."

Easy "Quit the job."

"I can't I have a family to feed." I kind of knew that.

"I'll give you money" take it or leave it woman.

"Just take me to the hotel." What is with this woman. It's free money doesn't she want it or is something wrong with little pretty head of hers.