Chapter 2

Chapter 2

6 years later

"Mom I told you I'm not quitting the job." I said the millions time this month. I folded my hand in the middle of my chest expecting a full battle again with her this morning.

"Sweetheart-"

"Don't sweet talk me mom. We both know I'm not going to fall." I grinned at her, knowing that I won this conversation for the millions this month.

She just glared at me back definitely wanting me to feel guilty which is not going to happen. I lift my left eyebrows at her.

I found this very annoying and fun because she will lose the conversation right then and there and also because it always happened, it's like we are replaying the whole video again and again.

"MOMMMMM" THIS WOMAN IS UNBELIEVABLE. SHE SHE SHE OH MY GODDESS SHE POURED A FUCKING GLASS OF WATER ON ME. AND NOW I'M OFFICIALLY LATE FOR WORK.

She is a mom how can she be so immature. Oh my goddess I hate her so so so much. I never knew she got such an idea. Geez she's 46 years old for god's sake. Never knew. Never excepted it.

"Oh my god sweetie you are wet. Let me call your-" She faked her pity look. Trying to convince me that she didn't pour the water on me which I caught her red hand.

"No don't just don't mom. I'm just gonna change my shirt." I gave her a hard look before making my way to my room. "Very mature" I said loud enough for her to hear. Which cause her to giggled pretty hard.

I search for my other white shirt and changed. She has been trying to make me quit so that she can go and find some work somewhere in the town. Second things on her list is that I can rest well at home. But I don't wanna rest I wanna work. It's fun and fun and fun.

I walked out, heading to the kitchen and gave 4 of them kisses. Dad is a doctor. He's out of the house since like 6 o'clock in the morning. And now it's 7:30AM. And I'm late for work.

"Jas, I'm 12." My brother hissed at me playfully, looking up from his phone.

"Jas, I'm 28." I mocked his voice, moving to kissed my Logan.

"Mom, I'm 6." Logan whined loudly. Aww so cute.

"I'm your mom Logan." And there you go anther kissed on his cheek.

"Morning mom..." Mogan mumbled after she kissed me. She's up and eating but her soul is still in her bed.

Logan is 6 years old so is Mogan. And yes they are my babies. They both share their dad looks but got dark hair color as mine. Logan is higher than Mogan a lot. And you can tell she got that from me.

Logan is serious, protective and possessive over his toys. Mogan is funny, talkative and kind. They both are different but they love each other so much. B.U.T if you left these two alone, I'm not gonna promise that they won't kill each other.

"Morning princess" Looking at my daughter, I smiled at her widely right before I kissed her.

"Jas, you're late." Jason, my brother grinned and stuck his tongue out at me.

"I know." Me being me I stuck my tongue out back at him with a bigger grinned. "Stop looking at your phone and finish your breakfast Jason."

He narrowed at me while putting his phone back in his pocket. I grab my backpack on the table and wore it.

"Mom I'm out. And no bread for Logan and Mogan's lunch mom, make sure they have pancake for lunch." I gave her a kiss and walked out well not after I heard my babies groaned.