Chapter 5

Chapter 5

"Bitch you're late again" I don't know why but this month the first person who greets me at work is London, she's so annoying, I wish I just know how to shut her down a minute or 2.

"Good morning to you too" I replied sarcastically, while looking or more like glaring at my laptop, making sure I know who is eating and who is planing to dine here. Don't want anymore drama like yesterday again, now do we?

"Geez I was trying to be nice, bitch."

"Yeah being nice my ass."

"You are a mother of 2 kids and you're still cursing. Don't you think it's a bad habit to curse in front of kids?"

"Don't get smart with me honey." I mumbled but all of my attention is on the screen, looking at it carefully....Mr.Carter 1pm ....scrolling.... Mr.Willion.... Mr.Jisher..... mr this mr that......

So far so good, he didn't call nor contact to the restaurant, thank goddess. I put my laptop away when I finished. If you asking me where is London then I don't know where she went to. I was so busy on my laptop to even noticed she stopped talking to me and went away. I walked into the kitchen and watched them cleaning, cooking and stuff they need to do.

Trash out
Checked

Yup life is getting better. I'm not over reacted okay? For 3 years this is the first time they actually took out these trash without me telling them to. It's just....great. I smiled to myself and continue working as usual. Talking, laughing, joking and working together is so much fun. Even though we worked hard but it's still fun to work here.

"Jasmine I'm going to the bar too..." She paused as she swung her leg on my motor quickly before I can protested. "And you are taking me there."

"Geez, Candy at least asked me nicely." I whined. "Oh what about Zack where is he? Why can't he takes you there by himself?"

"He's serving Mr.Winston." She said, hugging from behind.

After a while on our way to the bar she mumbled something over the air which mean I can hear nothing because I'm riding way too fast and I'm waring a helmet.

"What?" I yelled back.

"Never mind" she yelled back.

Jeez people. When we got there she hopped off and walked in to the club before me. Now this is weird... Why are people getting weird recently?! Like why would you do that to me? I have kids to watch over I don't have time to solve your problem, which I mind their own business myself, but still.

I walked after her, throwing my key to the parker boy like always, then quickly get to the stuff's room to change my clothes. Today's color of my outfit is blue but kind of dark and shiny a little, which also mean today's light in the clue is also blue. I changed into it quickly, throwing my stuff into the locker at the same time.

When I finished I walked out and went to Tom's place and pick up the cheapest beer in the club and 2 glasses for Candy and I. I went to Candy's table, which is our table, it's not our but whenever my friends come here this is the only table they'll sit in so it's like our. And whenever they come here, I always get to sit with them until it's time to go home.

Because it's our club rule to stay with the customer if they want you too. But if they're trying to tough you or hashing, you can always get out of the table. So I use that excuse every single time they come. Hahaha yes I'm that evil people.

"Candy my little human" I said jokingly as I put the beer and glasses down on the blue lighting table, studying her carefully. I took a sit next to her and put my arms around her, patting her hair.