Save a life.

Okay quick note, it looks like the spacing is all messed up on this chapter. So I'm sorry for that if it goes in to post like that. ~Briz.

•~•~•~•~•

~Brea~

It was Wally's birthday! And a snow day! I woke up and ran to get ready, I had on my best friend sweater and I grabbed his present before racing outta the house to go see him. "Hold it!" Mom yelled. I sighed and turned around. "You need a jacket, it's freezing out." Mom told me, I rolled my eyes and took my jacket from her slipping it on.

"Okay, bye mom!" I smiled and kissed her cheek before racing outside and next door to Wally's. Kinda cliché that we live next door to each other and are best friends huh?

I knocked on the West's door, Mrs.West opened it. "Brea, just in time for breakfast." She smiled and let me in.

"Thank you Mary!" I smiled before running over to Wally and throwing my arms around him. "Happy birthday best friend!" I smiled kissing his cheek. Wally laughed and pulled me down onto his chair so I was sitting in his lap.

"Oh what's this?" He asked as he saw the present in my hands.

"Oh that's for Robin after school." I winked before handing it to him. "It's your birthday present silly." Wally laughed again and ripped it open he opened the box and saw the matching Kid Canary and Kid Flash sweater. He raised an eyebrow on me.

"How come I get Kid Canary?" He asked, I rolled my eyes as I grabbed some waffles and bacon.

"Because, I don't wear a mask. So I don't need anyone thinking I look like Kid Canary anymore than they do. Plus with me having Kid Flash I always have a little bit of you with me and vise versa." I smiled, Wally looked up before speeding off. He came back down with it on.

We ate our breakfast and then Wally super speeded to the Zeta tube, We rushed in before they went offline.

Kid Flash B-03

Kid Canary B-06

Zeta tubes now offline due to extreme cold.

"Got here right in time." Wally smiled throwing an arm around my shoulder.

"Yeah come on loser let's go find the others!" I smiled before pulling him away.

~Wally~

"Surprise!" Everyone yelled, Brea smiled her arms in the air. I laughed and grabbed her waist lifting her up and spinning her around.

"Did you plan this?" I asked, Brea laughed nodding and I set her down.

"I mean you have been hitting for weeks." Robin smirked, Brea ran off to hang out with everyone else. Pretty soon it was my favorite time. Cake time!

"We made two cakes." M'Gann smiled as she set the second one down in front of me.

"What will you eat?" I asked, she smiled.

"We can split the cup cake." She winked.

"You are sharing the cake with me." Brea told me pushing my shoulder. I rolled my eyes before pulling her down by me.