Chapter 19

COMMENT VOTE FANNN

COMMENT VOTE FANN LIKE

COMMENT VOTE FANNN

COMMENT VOTE FANN LIKE

STOP AND READ ----------------->>>>I NEED COSTUME SUGGESTIONS FOR ASH AND GABBY IF YOU HAVE ONE POST ON MESSAGE BOARD OR LEAVE COMMENT NO THEY DONT HAVE TO BE COUPLE COSTUMES ...... thnkz XD

40 or more votes will make me happy XD

pics on the side of tux and cuff

Chapter 19

(Ash POV)

I was sitting in first period waiting for Gabriel I finally asked her to the dance and yes I did make a fool out of myself but at least she said yes now all I have to do is find a costume and I'll be set I grinned to myself.

"Ash what are you so happy about you've been like this all week" Alex asked looking at me Aly turned in our direction and grinned.

"I know why she's so happy it's because Gabriel said she'll go to the dance with her" I looked at her and rolled my eyes.

"No it isn't," I said not looking at her

"Yes you are" she said teasingly I turned to her frowning as she smirked at me.

"Sean get your girlfriend," I said pushing her slightly Sean laughed at us as Gabriel walked in looking as perfect as ever I smirked at her and she smiled back sitting down next to me.

"Ash your bruise is gone well mostly gone add some more heat to it and it should be gone by tomorrow" She said I nodded its finally Friday tomorrow is Rachel's dad's business dinner or function.

"OK" I said not really listening to what she was saying I had a lot to do tonight for tomorrow I needed to get my hair trimmed again I think I'm going to let it grow out after that, anyways I need to get a my shoes shinned, and cuffs my dad is making me wear a my regular tux according to him it would be inappropriate to show up in an all black tux even after I told him that she said it was alright so now I'm in a tux with a white shirt and a stupid bow tied I mean does a black shirt really make a difference its still a tux, I also have to get my tux pants fitted again I think I've gotten taller since I last wore it so my dad brought me a new pair so I have to get them hemmed and sowed in oh and my dads also going something about business partner and investing.

"Ash are you listening to me," Gabriel asked interrupting my thoughts I sighed.

"Sorry what did you say," I asked she frowned at me

"I was asking if you wanted to hang out this weekend with us" She said I was about to say yes but I had to go to the dinner with Rachel.

"As much as I would love to I can't I have something to do on Saturday but I'm free on Sunday" I said frowning slightly

"Oh ok that's fine," She mumbled to me I really wanted to say yes but I cant cancel on Rachel after I told her I would go.

"What are you doing on Saturday" Alex asked I groaned he's always in someone's business.

"Nothing just a business dinner I have to attend with my family" I said partly lying technically I was going to a business dinner and technically my dad would be there at some point during the night because of his business and he was invited to discuss some business partnerships.

"Oh sucks to be you" He said I frowned at him and turned to Gabriel.

"Gabby why am I sitting next to him again" I asked she laughed