Q&A (Finally!)

OKAY DON'T YELL AT ME, I'VE BEEN BUSY HELPING IN MY MOM'S DAYCARE.

I'm on Spring Break right now soooo..... TIME FOR THAT Q&A I PROMISED!

Let's start with my Quotev Questions. 

@Chloe Davidson - I, THE GREAT CHLOE-CHAN HAVE A QUESTION FOR THE BLOODY PAINTER. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE DRAWING SOMEONE HAS DONE FOR YOU?!

Chloe, I love your excitement! I, THE GREAT AUTHOR, will turn this over to the Bloody Painter. 

Bloody Painter: Wow. She's loud. But a good loud. I have to say, one of my favorite drawings made by someone else for me is either the drawing Brooklynn did of us or the one Sally drew of the whole family. I have both of them in my drawing room. 

Me: Thank you, Chloe for that question!

@xxderpykawaiichicxx: um ok brookie, how would u feel to be a part of the creepypasta's family??

Brooklynn: Who? What is a Creepypasta? Hold on. I think I remember, something BEN told me a long time ago. But I think it would be nice to live with the Terrifying Noodles and have them as my family. Better than mine now. 

Me: Aw. Brookie made me sad. Anyways, thank you  xxderpykawaiichicxx for that question!

NOW... On to Wattpad questions!

@CrafterLily1: Slender what's your favorite MLP character?

Me: Wow. Well at least it wasn't meant for Sally and Slender answered it. Slender! Get over and answer her!

Slender: Yes, yes. My favorite My Little Pony character is  Derpy Hooves, she reminds me of Jeffery.

Jeff: Hey! 

Me: Jeff, hush. 

Me: Thank you Lily for that question! 

Next person!

  @Recarnatshion234: How do you write such good stories?

Me: I take it this is for me so...

I write my stories when I feel inspired to give you people *Pokes computer screen* Let me tell you a story. 

I started this account in July of 2015, just so I could read Harry Potter fanfictions. In Mid-August, I started my first story "Water Under The Bridge", which was originally titled "The Nightmare Begins." I kept this account a secret from my friends at school because I didn't want them to see what I write, I write some WEIRD stuff. I then started my other story "Insane Minds", originally titled "Last Summer" 

I eventually ended up writing more stories because I loved writing them. I wrote the Prologue for Dollhouse in November 2015. It's April 2016, at the time of writing this and we're close to 4,000 on Wattpad and over 4,000 on Quotev. I feel so proud of myself and you guys too. 

Thank you for this question!

Once again, thank you so so so so so much for supporting this story when you never had to. This goes out to all the commenters; I love reading every one of your comments, voters; I get really happy when I post a chapter and then in 20 minutes, I have 5 or more votes. And for the people who just read; Hi! Yes, you reading this! It makes me happy to know that you like my story. Even if you don't, I'm happy that it looked interesting enough to at least check out. 

Thank you so much for your time and reading this. 

I love you. 

Goodbye!