where have all the children gone?

Isabelle ran through the playground, laughing as her brother chased her. It wasn't exactly a fair fight, as Isabelle's legs were much longer than that of Logan's. But they were both having fun, so they didn't notice. Soon, the sky began to grow dark. At that time, Isabelle was sitting on the swings with her friend, Sally, as Logan ran around with Mckayla. 

"Bella, Logan! C'mon we're going home!" their mother yelled to them from the bench with the stroller, which held their youngest sibling, Riley. 

"But Mom! Can I talk to Sally for a little bit longer?"

"Fine! You have two minutes to finish your conversation, okay?" 

"Yes, thank you, Mom!" 

"So, what are you doing tomorrow, Bella?" Sally asked, fiddling with the hem of her poofy pink skirt. 

"Well, me, Logan, Kayla, and Daddy were going to go to the movies and watch Colored! Then after we're gonna get pizza!" Isabelle grinned at the thought of getting pizza. "What are you doing?" 

Sally smiled. "Uncle Johnny's coming to visit and I'm really excited! Mommy told me earlier today during lunch." 

"Really? Man, that sounds fun! I wish my aunts and uncles would come visit us." Isabelle sighed. 

"It's not that fun. Normally, he just talks with Mommy and Daddy." she shrugged. 

"Bella! We have to go! You guys need baths!" 

"Okay, Mom! Do you want to walk home with us, Sally?" Isabelle asked. 

"No thank you. I think I'll be okay." Sally said, getting off of the swing and started running home. "Bye, Bella! I'll see you tomorrow!" 

"Bye Sally!" Isabelle walked over to her mother. "Mom, guess what!"

"What?" She replied as the group started walking home

"Sally's uncle Johnny is visiting!" Isabelle smiled.

"Oh, really? That's cool." She said absentmindedly, not exactly thrilled at the information.

As soon as they got home, the fighting started.

"No! I'm taking my bath first!"

"No! I am!"

In the end, Riley won, taking a bath in the sink first.

The next day, Sally never came to the park. When Isabelle went next door to ask Karen, Sally's mother, where she was, Karen told her that Sally was at the store with her uncle.

It made Isabelle kind of sad that her friend couldn't play with her, so she spent the day with Mckayla, Logan, and Riley.

But the odd thing is, that Sally never came back.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

One by one

They leave

One by one

None come back

One by one

News reports of missing children

One by one

The stench of death floods the air

One by one

They all disappear

One by one

Until

One by one

It's just him left

One by one

Dollhouse ( A Creepypasta Fanfiction)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें