Thank You

It's time I mark this as "Complete."

Thank you for every single vote and comment. I sincerely hope each one of you enjoyed all parts that I have uploaded.

If you're an Arab, be proud but not arrogant. Hold your flag up high, but don't hold it higher than the other flags. We are all one. The amount of hate we get, discrimination we experience (even in our own lands), and stereotypes there are about us are so utterly terrible that many of us are just so darn insecure about our entire existence as Arabs. Don't be the next to hate yourself. Don't listen to them. You come from a people who are legit the backbone of so many fields of knowledge that it's fascinating. Read about your history, and you'll see for yourself. However, one way you can prove people wrong is not through history but rather through the present. Educate yourself, be involved, and go beyond what they say. Ignore the ones who are urging you to marry young. Seek a degree instead. Raise our future generations properly so we can finally settle down with all of the tension and fighting in our countries. I know our governments make it seem as if there is no way out of this nonsense we are going through, but there is. And it's through you only that we'll grow better. So be the best you can be. We'll shock the world that way. And you'll make me so proud that my heart will cry out loud in awe.

If you'd like to stay up-to-date with me, feel free to follow me and check out my other works.

Take care of yourself.

Avalon ☺