Chapter Four

Nico's POV-

"Nico, don't be so rude to Will, we are his guests." Bianca scolded.

"I was only asking a few questions B, calm down." I defended. Bianca started cracking up. "What?"

"Nico, 'do you have any unhealthy addictions or tendencys?' did you see Will's face when you said that? Priceless." I started laughing too.

"He may have passed my test, he's your age, doesn't have any bad habits, but that doesn't mean I think you should marry him." I said after we stopped laughing.

"I don't want to marry him either, you know that. Truth is, I don't think he wants to marry me."

"Why wouldn't he? Your beautiful B."

"Did you not see him when we walked in? He may have glanced at me, but he couldn't take his eyes off you."

I felt a blush creep onto my face, "What? You don't mean like... I mean that could never. It uh."

Bianca started cracking up again, "Nico's got a crush! Nico's got a crush!" She chanted in a sing-song voice.

"Oh be quiet will you, the whole castle's gonna hear. Anyways, it's not like Will would ever like me back."

"Ha! You just admitted that you liked him."

"Did not!"

"Did too!"

Just than there was a knock on the door. Nico opened it to see the choppy haired maid assigned to them, "did too." She smirked.

I pulled her into the room, "If you tell anyone..."

"Don't worry, your secret is safe with me," she laughed a bit. "I was just coming to drop this off." She handed Bianca a letter and left the room, smirking again at me as she left.

Bianca laughed. A lot. For like an hour. It was really annoying.