Eighteen- A Wedding

Will's POV-

I looked around me at the beautiful scene, there were flowers every where, and a huge grand piano, standing to the side of the beautiful flowered Arch I stood under. I saw the beautiful horse next to me, that would take me and my bride to be to the honeymoon cabin after the wedding. There was a full audience, but I felt so alone. The sun shone so brightly, but I only saw darkness.

Music started playing from the beautiful piano, and Bianca begun to walk down the aisle. I always imagined this day as being the most amazing day of my life, but now I dreaded it. I didn't want to go through with it, but I had to.

Then the priest begun to speak, No no no, you have to stop. I thought as he spoke. I was panicking, I didn't want to spend my life with Bianca, I just wanted to see Nico again.

A million thoughts swirled around in my head and before long I hear the words I had been dreading.

"Do you, William, take Bianca to be your lawfully wedded Wife, to have and to hold, till death do you part."

"I... I." I looked at Bianca, who was smiling sympathetically, "I, uh"

The audience was silent, waiting anxiously for my answer.

"I..."

Then Bianca spoke, "It's okay," She whispered so only I could hear, "Go get him." 

I smiled widely and ran from the alter. I took the horse's reins rom the stable boy and mounted. "Thank you," I said, before galloping off in search of my soulmate, my one true love, Nico de Angelo.

A.N.  2k veiws?!?! WTF that's amazing thank you guys so so much!!!! New chapter soon cuz I can't wait.