Forteen- Going home

Nico's POV-

I lay in bed with a smile on my face, having just got back from a romantic walk in the garden with my favorite Prince. I love his eyes, bright blue but also deep, with emotion hidden in every fleck of silver across his irises. I love his smile, his perfect teeth and cute little dimples. I love him. With his little quirks that seem so odd at first, but once you get to know him you realize these odd little habits of his are what make him so special. Like when he gets nervous and runs his hands through his bright blond hair, or when he's tired, he always hums a pretty tune. I pointed this out and he told me it was a lullaby that his mother sang him to sleep with, so whenever he is tired he can't help but hum the familiar tune.

I was pulled from my thoughts by a knock at the door. It was nearly midnight so I had no idea who would be knocking so late.

I walked over to my door and sleepily greeted the serve my on the other side. "Yes?"

"Your father requests your presence in the great hall."

"At this late hour?"

"Yes sir."

"Alright then," I sighed, "Tell him I'll be right there." I closed the door and went over to fix my hair by the mirror in the corner of the room. I was just about leave when Will slipped into my room.

"Hey cutie," he said, coming over and hugging me.

"Hey Will, sorry to cut this cuddle session short, unfortunately I have a meeting with my father."

"So late?" Will complained, looking disappointed.

"Sorry Solace, I'll only be a minute, you can wait here if you want."

"Okay," he stated and sat down on my bed.

I giggled and waved goodbye as I left the room. I walked quickly to the great hall, wanting to get back as fast as possible to see Will.

I entered to see my father sitting on King Apollo's golden throne, "You called for me?"

"Ah yes, Nico. Pack your things we're leaving."

"What?," I was shocked, I was finally falling in love, letting someone in, and now we were leaving?

"Quickly please, we leave in an hour."

"So soon? I was going to uh... Stay for Bianca's wedding."

"You will not be attending your sister's wedding. We can't have you disrupting anything now can we?"

"What do you... Oh," my heart sunk. He knew. Somehow he found out about me and Will, that's why I was leaving. I ran out of the hall and back to my room, where Will waited.

I ran to him, tears streaming down my face. "Nico? What's wrong sweetie?" He tried to calm me down with a huge embrace.

"My father knows, I think. He says I have to leave. I probably won't ever see you again."

"Good."

"What?" I sniffled, thinking I must have heard him wrong.

"Good, I uh... Came here to break this off. It's gotten way out of hand. Not a huge loss though, never really liked you anyway."

"Get out," I hissed, tears flowing down like rivers. He stood up and left and I sobbed. How could I be so stupid? How could I ever let him in?

I hurriedly packed and ran to where my father was waiting. Tears still flowing, I got into the caridge and left, never looking back.

A.N. *tear*

Don't worry I'll post another today you will understand!