Ten- Suspicion

Hades's POV

I went to Cira in the hopes that I would see that Bianca and Will had started to make a connection, but what I was met with was not this at all. From the moment we had all sat down at the table for brunch I knew something was wrong. Though they tried to seem to care for each other, I could tell Bianca and Will were nothing but friends. It wasn't until even later in the meal when I knew why.

Nico. Will kept looking over at Nico. And Nico kept gazing a Will. But why... no. No it can't be. Nico and Will can't be... Gay? No. Never.

xxxXXXxxx

After the brunch I went to talk with Lord Apollo, I stormed into his throne room where he lounged, a maid with choppy black hair next to him holding a platter of fruit that Apollo ate from.

"Apollo, we need to talk."

"About what?"

"You know what." 

Apollo winced, "Oh that."

"Will and Bianca aren't getting along as well as you said."

"Well technically I said that our children were getting along, I never said which ones."

"Apollo this is a disaster!"

"Why? I mean, at least we still have one kid each in the whole thing... right?"

"Apollo, our sons are gay. Do you know what will happen when the kingdom finds out?"

"Well I mean it's not so bad, is it? I mean when I was their age there was this one garden boy in the castle named Hyacinthus..."

"Apollo, you are not taking this seriously."

"Okay, Okay, you're right. A gay wedding may upset the kingdom."

I nodded, "So how do we fix this?"

"I have a few ideas."

A.N. Oooo stuff is happening!