『Chapter Two || The Job of a High School Host!』

"Haruhi, we're gonna be late," Fumika urged, trying to convince her sister to leave the library.

"Just a few more seconds," Haruhi muttered, concentrated on her homework, "I'm almost done with this questi-" she was cut off by the bell.

"And we're late," Fumika sighed, glaring at her sister.

"I'm sorry," Haruhi apologized, packing her stuff.

"Why are you doing your homework now, anyway?" Fumika asked, now pulling her sister down the hallways, "You could always just do it at home."

"The libraries always have books and resources I could use to help me," Haruhi explained.

"Then you could always just check them out," Fumika suggested.

"That's beside the point," Haruhi said, knowing that no matter what she said, Fumika would always find a way to win, "They're going to hound us if we're late."

"You mean they're going to hound you," Fumika corrected, "Besides, we're already late."

"Shut up."

|| 1 minute later... ||

Fumika and Haruhi stared in shock as they into Music Room #3.

"Where is this?" Haruhi muttered to Fumika.

"I'm guessing a tropical paradise or jungle?" Fumika guessed.

"Welcome!"

"Oh, it's you, Haruhi. You're late," the twins said.

"I told you~" Fumika sang quietly.

"According to my calendar, this is definitely still early April," Haruhi said, ignoring Fumika and the toucan on her head.

"Huddling under a kotatsu table, fearing the cold would be nonsense!" Tamaki declared, "Why else-"

"Fumika," Kyoya said, coming up behind the said girl, "I have some paperwork you need to complete for me."

"Y-yes, Kyoya-senpai," Fumika stuttered, blushing lightly at the sight of Kyoya shirtless.

"This is stupid," Haruhi muttered quietly to Fumika, staring at Tamaki who was still talking.

"Do you have some sort of criticism of our club's policies?" Kyoya asked, not looking at them, "Remember, you owe us a debt of 8 million yen."

|| The Host Club is now open... ||

"U-um, K-Kyoya-senpai?" Fumika stuttered, walking up to him, "I-I finished all of the paperwork you gave me."

"Thank you," was all Kyoya said, taking the papers from her.

"I-if I may, can I ask what all the party decorations will be used for?" Fumika asked, trying to refrain herself from staring at his shirtless body.

Kyoya stopped scanning the papers and looked up at her, "That's right, I didn't tell you yet."

"Tell me what?"

"We will be having a dance party," Kyoya informed her, "And as a member of the Host Club, you must attend."

"A da... a dance party?!" Fumika repeated.

"Fumika."

"Y-yes?" Fumika replied, looking. She met Kyoya's gaze for a second before looking back down, embarrassed.

Kyoya sighed in annoyance, "Why do you do that?"

"Do-Do what?"

"You always seem to avoid making eye contact with me, or even looking at me for the matter, and from what I remember, you always stutter when talking to me," Kyoya stated.