『Chapter Fourteen || Covering the Famous Host Club!』

"Welcome~"

The Host Club was once again hosting in the gardens, wearing traditional Japanese kimonos. Each Host was off in their own areas, and Fumika was standing next to Kyoya nearby a stream.

"My, since when did the inner garden have this fantastic little stream?" A guest asked.

"It's called a yarimizu channel," Kyoya informed, "It's said that during the Heian era, people would get a sense of the four seasons from the flower petals and autumn leaves that drifted along these waters. I had this made, out of my desire to spend the four seasons together with my princess, Fumika." Kyoya reached out and pulled Fumika by the waist to stand next to him.

"Kya~"

"You two are so cute together!"

"I wish I had someone like that!"

"Why thank you," Kyoya smiled, "And on that note, in the fall, we're having an autumn leaves tea party for a limited number of people."

"We'll make reservations!"

Fumika chuckled and rolled her eyes at Kyoya's antics. When Kyoya detached his arm from around Fumika's waist to write down the reservations, Fumika decided to go see how her sister was doing.

Haruhi was guest-free at the moment, and had decided to use it as a chance to observe the scenery.

"It's so peaceful. I guess that's what acclimation will do for you," Haruhi commented when Fumika stood next to her.

Fumika nodded in agreement, "It's been like this ever since we got into this school, after all."

"Haruhi! Fumika! Duck!"

Fumika jumped back in surprise when Tamaki rushed forward and tackle Haruhi to the ground. Just as they fell, a ball flew past their heads.

"Hikaru! You came this close to snuffing out the light of Haruhi's life!" Tamaki yelled, ironically standing on top of Haruhi.

"I thought this was supposed to be peaceful..." Fumika heard Haruhi mutter.

"Huh? Sir, it's your own fault for not catching it, isn't it?" Hikaru blamed.

"If you can't even play kemari very well, then I weep for your reputation as Ouran's resident "Hikaru Genji,"" Kaoru taunted.

"What?! Then, try catching this!" Somehow, Tamaki magically changed into a soccer (when it should actually be named 'football'!) uniform. "Starlight Kick!!" Tamaki shouted, kicking the ball with super strength.

"What?!"

"That's fast!"

However, instead of moving in the direction Tamaki aimed, the ball curved and flew away.

"Take care!" The twins cried, waving their handkerchiefs.

"I wonder where it went," Fumika muttered. A few seconds after she said that, she heard the sound of glass breaking.

"President!"

|| A few minutes later... ||

"I'm terribly sorry about that," Tamaki apologized. Apparently, the ball ended up hitting Akira Komatsuzawa, the president of the Newspaper Club. When Tamaki found out, he quickly rushed to the club room to apologize. Meanwhile, Fumika and Haruhi were busy cleaning up the shattered glass in the club room.

"No, not at all. It was just a mari ball breaking through the window and hitting me right on the head," the president reassured.

"S-sorry!"