『Epilogue || The End!』

A/N: I'm kidding! That's not how this story ends. I wouldn't do that to you guys. Here's the REAL ending.

Also, thank you Girlwithabeanie for the amazing fan art!

|| Previously, on Invisible... ||

"I love you," Kyoya whispered, pulling her closer to him.

"I love you, too," Fumika replied, leaning up to give him a kiss.

At that moment, literal fireworks exploded, but as they kept exploding, they started sounding more high-pitched and more like a ringing noise. Confused, Fumika shut her eyes...

.

.

.

And her hand slammed on the alarm clock beside her, waking up from her lovely dream.

|| Back to now... ||

Groaning, Fumika stuffed her face into her pillow, hoping to block out the light that was starting to seep through her blinds.

"Stupid alarm clock, waking me up," Fumika grumbled, "But wait...I was the one that makes it wake me up. It's only doing its job--and now I feel guilty. But it was such a nice dream, though..."

Beside her, a man groaned, wrapping an arm around her bare waist, "Go back to sleep."

Fumika giggled, giving him a kiss on the cheek, "Sorry, Kyoya. I have a Psych exam today, and I can't miss it. You go back to sleep; I'm gonna get dressed."

Fumika climbed out of bed and grabbed some fresh clothes before walking into the bathroom. Once in, she dropped her clothes onto a nearby chair, turned on the shower, then hopped onto the sink, grinning to herself.

That's right, the man that had been sleeping beside her in their bed was the one-and-only Kyoya Ootori. It wasn't a dream at all, just wonderful memories.

It has been 3 years since that night, and Fumika and Kyoya's relationship has only grown stronger. They were now college students attending Northeastern University--Fumika being a Psychology major in her 2nd year, and Kyoya being a Business major in his 3rd year.

Before Fumika finished her second year at Ouran, though, she, along with Haruhi, had gotten offers to study abroad at a school in Boston. Haruhi had been hesitant about accepting, worrying about her Dad and what-not. Fumika had also been hesitant, although for a different reason--of course she had also been worried about her Dad. However, if she had to be honest, she had been more worried about Hikaru and Kaoru.

With Tamaki, Kyoya, Honey, and Mori all graduated, it would've been the Fujioka sisters and the Hitachiin brothers. However, if Fumika and Haruhi were going to study in America, the twins would be alone--once again. Luckily, the twins came from a rich family--like everyone in Ouran besides the Fujiokas--and they convinced their parents to let them study in Boston for their last year of high school. Tamaki ended up going with Haruhi, and then Honey and Mori decided to tag-along. And so, the Host Club once again overcame an obstacle that threatened to separate them.

"What are you thinking about?" Startled, Fumika turned to see Kyoya standing in the doorway.

"Oh, nothing important, really," Fumika said with a shrug, "I was actually just about to get into the shower."

"How about I join you?" Kyoya said, a suggestive look on his face.

"Oh no, you don't," Fumika laughed, getting into the shower, but her statement was ignored when Kyoya also got into the shower with her. "Kyoya! I really need to shower."