『Chapter Seven || Jungle Pool SOS!』

"Am I dreaming?" Haruhi muttered to herself, "There aren't supposed to be any tropics here."

"Look, Haruhi, there are birds from the south tropics here," Tamaki said, appearing out of nowhere, "Pretty, aren't they? I wonder what kind of birds they're called."

"Where's the exit again?"

"Spending time taking it easy like this is important for us to refine our 'round-the-clock beauty," Tamaki said, lounging on a beach chair.

"I don't care to spend time in such pointless activities, so can Fumika and I go?" Haruhi asked, bored, "We want to study, and I have to do the laundry today."

"Where is this place, anyway?"

|| A little earlier... 3: 38 pm...||

Haruhi and Fumika were on their way home from school. Oddly enough, there was no club activities, so the Fujioka sister were finally able to go straight home. Unfortunately for them, it turned out that the Host Club had other plans.

"Ah!"

"Abduction..." "...complete!" the twins shouted, grabbing Haruhi and Fumika.

"Huh? What's-" Fumika tried to say but was cut off by a limo stopping in front of them.

The window rolled down to reveal Tamaki in sunglasses and a lei. "All right, take them in."

"Roger!"

"Wait! No!"

|| Back to current time ||

"This is a theme park that the Ootori Group runs, 'Tropical Aqua Garden,'" Kyoya explained from a beach chair.

"But Kyoya-senpai, didn't you say that your family ran a hospital, or did some kind of medical therapy work?" Haruhi asked.

"Well, it's a diversified enterprise, that does lots of things, but you could say that this is related to therapy," Kyoya continued to explain, "There are many who suffer from stress or from feeling cooped-up, who would like to spend time in the south tropics, but for economic reasons or lack of time, are unable to go. This is a convalescent theme park, to help treat those people. The Ootori Group is always thinking of the happiness of others."

'This sounds relentlessly shady,' Haruhi thought.

"It doesn't open until next month, but the Host Club has it reserved today on a special advance invitation," Kyoya finished.

"It feels so calm. There aren't any guest here that we have to serve, either," Tamaki said, "It truly is a handsome young warrior's holiday, I guess you could call it."

"Haru-chan! Want some coconut juice to drink? Or maybe some mango cake?" Honey asked.

"Um...sure, the coconut juice."

"Okay!"

"Haruhi, where's Fumika?" Kaoru asked.

"And what's with the pullover?" Hikaru asked, eating a banana.

"Oh...well..."

|| Just a little earlier... 4:02 pm||

The Hitachiin twins were currently dragging the Fujioka sisters to the changing room.

"Okay, take care of them," the twins said to their maid twins.

"Very well." "Okay, Fujioka-samas. This way."

"Just a minute!" Haruhi exclaimed, both she and her sister backing away at the looks in the maids' eyes. They didn't get far before the maids dragged them into the changing room.