『Chapter Three || Beware the Physical Exam!』

"Stop pulling the skirt down, you'll end up ruining it," Kyoya ordered.

"But the skirt's so short," Fumika complained, "Why am I wearing a skirt anyway. No one notices me..."

"If you are to be a part of the Host Club, you must dress up when we do," Kyoya told her, writing into his notebook.

"But it's embarrassing," Fumika muttered, 'Plus knowing that you're seeing me in this outfit makes me self-conscious.

|| Time Skip ||

"As with these cherry blossoms, beauty is fleeting. There isn't a single day when you will see them like this again." Fumika couldn't help but stare as Kyoya talked to the twins' guests.

"And so, I created this book, containing photo collections that capture the beauty of the passing days," Kyoya said, holding up a book, "Incidentally, I've prepared similar books for everyone else. In the event that you were to purchase them all together, there is a special set price."

"I'll buy them!"

"All of them!"

"So this is how the club makes money," the twins said.

"Which raises the question..." Hikaru started. "...when did he take any pictures of us?" Kaoru finished.

'It wasn't him that took them, I did," Fumika thought, sighing, 'And I saw things that have now scarred me permanently.'

|| Time Skip ||

"The cherry blossoms are really pretty," Fumika commented, gazing at the said flowers with her sister.

"Right?"

"Haruhi, how about it? Enjoying yourself?" Tamaki asked.

"Tamaki-senpai..."

"The flower-viewing reception isn't all that bad, huh?" Tamaki continued, "But then, in our case, we're more busy being admired than doing any admiring."

'Is it just me, or is Tamaki-senpai sparkling?' Fumika thought, sweatdropping.

"Senpai, you're blooming in more ways than one..." Haruhi pointed out, also sweatdropping.

"Well said! Yes, today, I am in the full glory of my beauty," Tamaki agreed, winking at her, "I wonder if you'll fall for me, too."

So modest...

"Haruhi, have you decided on your elective courses for this term?" The twins asked, coming out of nowhere.

"How about Conversational French?" Kaoru suggested.

"Hm... good question."

"If you're going to, let's take it together," Hikaru said, "After all, we are in..."

"the same class," the twins finished together, smirking at Tamaki.

In response, Tamaki went into his emo mode and curled up under a nearby tree.

"Say, Mommy..."

"What is it, Daddy?" Kyoya replied in a teasing tone.

"This is ultimately... yes, ultimately, just my hypothesis, but by being in the same class, Hikaru and Kaoru are able to spend more time with Haruhi than I do," Tamaki told Kyoya, "and what's worse, they have a greater chance to become closer to her, which means..."

"You just now realized that?" Kyoya said. Out of nowhere, he pulled out a chart showing two graphs. One showing the time Haruhi has with Tamaki and other showing the time Haruhi has with the twins.