『Chapter Five || The Twins Fight!』

"Ah! Fumika-chan! Can you get us some more tea, please?" one of Hikaru and Kaorus's guests asked.

Fumika smiled and nodded in response. Ever since the previous chapter, more and more people were starting to notice her, little by little.

"Let's play the 'Which one is Hikaru?' game!" Hikaru and Kaoru shouted as Fumika returned with more tea, "Now which one do you think is Hikaru?"

"Oh, this is too hard."

"They look too much alike."

"There's never been a girl who could really tell us apart."

"What a ridiculous game," Haruhi said as she walked past the twins.

"Huh? Something you don't like about it?" the twins questioned.

"It's not just that," Haruhi replied, " I just can't quite figure out why you two are so popular."

"You two are just twins who are strangely really in love with each other," Fumika added.

"That's telling us," the twins pouted.

"Apparently, Haruhi and Fumika don't-" "Understand the merits of having twins in the Hots Club."

"Listen here. Just having a couple of good-looking homosexuals earns plenty of high points. And making a show of teetering between that and friendship is also desirable. But in our case, being twins, we get to use this most forbidden of taboos as a weapon," Hikaru explained, "On top of that, there's the scenario of having two people, who have such deep ties to each other, loving you at the same time"

"It's the ultimate young woman's romance, right?" Kaoru finished, lifting up a girl's chin.

"Er- I- I can't bear any more!" the girl squealed.

Before the twins could anything, however, Tamaki ran to them, very mad.

"Hikaru! Kaoru!" Tamaki shouted, "I let you have control of the club's homepage on the condition that you would take it seriously!"

"And we are taking seriously-" "We were up until dawn last night working on it."

"And this is the screen that you made?!" Tamaki shouted, shoving the laptop in front of their face.

On it was a shirtless Haruhi, hugging himself.

"Wow Haru-chan, you look great!" Honey exclaimed.

"When?!" Tamaki shouted, "When did you take nude photos of Haruhi?!"

"You're intensely delusional," the twins said.

"It's photoshopped," Fumika said, quietly.

"Photoshopped?" Tamaki repeated.

"We did a good job, didn't we?" "Magnificent skill, if I do say so myself."

"You idiots! What a wasted use of your skills! Have some shame!" Tamaki scolded, suddenly he had a magazine with girls in girly/frilly clothes, "But if you are going to do it, photoshop them with this idol photo collection."

"That would be silly sir," Hikaru said, "It would be quicker-"

"-to ask them directly to wear that stuff," Kaoru finished.

"Y-yeah, I could ask them," Tamaki realized, walking to Haruhi, holding a frilly dress, "What do you think about this?"

"Why do you have that?" Honey asked, curious.

"Haruhi-kun both look fantastic," a girl praised.

"Still, like Tamaki-sama says, I'd sure like to see Haruhi-kun dressed in women's clothes," another girl said.