Welcome #2 (Rewritten)

You sat there silently waiting for him to return, your head swimming with thoughts of how you were going to reveal yourself to the Captain. Too busy with your own thoughts you didn't notice the stumbling girl behind you until she had run into your back causing your head to slam forward against the table.
"Oh god, I'm so sorry!" The girl's voice rang out behind you, slowly you turned around as you lightly rubbed your forehead.
"It's fine don't worry about it" You respond offering her a small smile to try and calm her nerves.
"Hey Elizabeth, you need to serve that pie to table 4," said a voice, "and make sure you don't drop it this time, and it's fine if you do it means more scraps for me!" You suddenly realize that the voice was coming from a pig who was waddling there way over to you.
"Again, sorry about that" she apologized before stumbling away to serve the food. You watched her leave, she looked familiar, much like the girl that used to tag along with King Liones. Lightly you shake your head, it couldn't be her, she should still be at the castle.
"Hey, you," the pig called out, looking up at you, "Why are you eyeing up Elizabeth like that?"
"Huh, no it's not like that she just reminds me of someone I knew a long time ago," You tell him, awkwardly rubbing the back of my neck as you glanced down at him.
He narrows his eyes at you, not sensing any bad vibes he relaxes his gaze, "Alright... I believe you!' He chirped, "I'm Hawk, captain of scrap disposal here at the Boar hat!"
You smile at his happy demeanor, "It's nice to meet you, Hawk, I'm (Y/N). Meliodas comes and places your drink on the counter.
"(Y/N)" Hawk mumbled as he trotted away, his mind obviously somewhere else.
Turning your attention to your drink, you take a sip, glancing up to notice that Meliodas was nowhere to be seen. Soon the sound of feet dragging quickly on the ground was heard outside followed by the sound of houses and other things breaking. Jumping from your seat you quickly, you rush outside to see a ray of light shoot across the sky. Looking over at the town, you see a cloud of dust before it dissipated leaving the Captain standing there missing his left sleeve, his dragon-like tattoo on full display. You rush over to stand beside Elizabeth as she watched on in fear.
"Don't worry he'll be fine?" You assure her as a light glow begins to overtake your features.
"How do you-" She cut herself off as her gaze lands on you, the glowing dulled leaving behind a different face in its wake.
"He's a member of the sins, after all, he's not going to go down that easily. I can't say the same for the town though," Sweat dropping as you look at the damage that had occurred.
"How exactly do you know all of this?" She shakingly questions, as you now hold her full attention.
"Well-" The captain's approach cuts you off.
"Huh,(Y/N) how long have you been here?" He questions, causing you and Elizabeth to turn your attention to him.
"Does pulling a sword out of the ground sound familiar?" You remark placing both of your hands behind your head.
"That long, and you didn't even bother to come talk to me?" Meliodas frowned, his voice reflecting that of fake hurt.
"Oh, I did, I think your eye sight's getting worse" You poke his forehead with your finger and push his face away from yours. Meliodas holds back a laugh before coming out and laughing anyways, shortly you join him while Elizabeth stood there, a confused look on her face.