This is the end

Hello to all those still have this in their notifications and/or have found this recently. I'm Liu and I'm the author of this story  or author-chan as some of you have affectionately called me. I'd like to apologize for getting any of your hopes up that was never my intention. I don't plan on updating this story, frankly I've lost interest in the source material and now look back at this story with unpleasant memories.

I originally started this story all the way back in 2015, I was 13 at the time, in that weird middle school time and in a really rough spot in my life and used escapism to well escape from my problems. I really liked the idea of making a shapeshifter as the main character and that ps how this story was born, looking back I still really love the concept though the execution left something to be desired. I'm 18 now, about to graduate High school in a matter of days and looking back on this story even with the rewritten sections I have no idea how this story got as popular as it did, it was full of spelling and grammar issues and just cringe all around.

And while I'm not going to be updating this story anymore it'll always have a place in my heart. In the fall I'll be starting college with a degree in creative writing and really it all started here.

So one last time I'd like to thank you all who have been supporting me and my writing all these years, if it wasn't for you I wouldn't be on the path I am now and producing something I love as much as this. And if you'd like feel free to stick around and see what kind of stuff I'll be releasing in the future. If not I wish you the best of luck where ever life takes you.

With love,

Liu aka Major's Wrath