You want me to fight? #10

(Y/N) POV

I awoke to the sun shining brightly into my eyes, I snuggled my face into the chest of the warm body I was laying on...WAIT WHAT?! I push myself up a bit, until I was pulled back down the arms wrapped around my waist. I layed there for a moment, my heart racing when I realized who this was.

"Don't leave... Elaine" Ban mumbled in his sleep, a pain ran through my chest causing me to try push myself away from him. Only to be pulled down again, I lay there, unmoving as I listen to the beating of his heart, over the fast paced drumming of my own. A low groan came from the body I lay on, the grip on my waist loosening to allow him to rub his eyes, giving me enough time to jump out of my warm prison and onto the cold floor. Ban shot up at my sudden movement, a confused look on his face as I turned and walked out of the room closing the door behind me. I walked down the creaky stairs hearing voices from the level below, they quieted down as they heard my footsteps.

"Good Morning, Lady (Y/N)!" Elizabeth smiled at me as I sat next to her at the bar. I mumble a good morning, placing my head on my arms.

King floats over, "How was your night with, Ban," King asks, jealousy dripping off each word. I inwardly groan at the mention of his name, not in the mood for it this early, I slowly stand up and grab Skulduggery, and make my way out the door just as Ban stumbles his way down the stairs.

~Time Skip...kinda...just keep reading~

I collapsed on the ground, sweat dripping down my face as I layed in the cool grass, smiling slightly as it cooled me down. After I left the tavern I decided to get some practice in with Skulduggery, resulting in me become extremely tired from swinging the heavy sword around for so long. A loud rustle came from a bush not far from me, I sat up and looked over to see a figure emerging from the bush. The figure had green hair, glasses and a dark overcoat, though I don't remember ever meeting a person that looked like him, something about him seemed familiar in some way.

"Oh, sorry, I didn't think anyone would be this far out in the forest." The figures voice rings out through the silence, 'That voice, I know it!'

"Gowther?" I ask, tilting my head to the side a bit, taking in his appearance a bit more.

"No, I think you have me confused with someone else, My name is Allen" He says his face lacking emotion.

I sigh, "Sorry, you just remind me of a friend of mine, I haven't 'seen' him in awhile," I tell him, standing up and turning my back on him to pick up Skulduggery. My tense muscles relax at the feel of a familiar weight in my hand, I felt the man's stare on my back as I sheathed my sword and slung it over my shoulder. "This chat's been nice and all but I have to get back to my friends, they're probably worried sick about me." I say, turning my head slightly to give the man a smile, before running in the opposite direction, my hair flowing behind me leaving my sin mark in sight of the man.

-Really short 3rd POV-

'Allen watched as she ran off, getting a glimpse of her sin mark, a small smile making it's way onto his face before her turned, mumbling something only meant for him to hear, "Nice to finally see you again, (Y/N)."

-Back to (Y/N) POV-

I ran back to the Boar Hat to find everyone outside, discussing something. I slowly made my way over to them, making sure to keep my distance from Ban. "Hey, guys" I say, waving my hand them as I get closer.

"Where you been, (Y/N)?" Meliodas asks worry in his eyes.

"Oh, just off doing some training, this things heavier then I remember, I'm trying to get used to the weight again." I tell them, unsheathing my sword for them to see.

"It can't be that heavy," Meliodas says, taking the sword from my hand, only for it to drop to the ground with Meliodas struggling to lift it up.

"Told ya." I say, taking the sword from his hand and sheathing it again. "So, what are you guys talking about?"

"Oh, we were planning on going into Vaizel, we got a lead that Diane's weapon might be there." he says, rubbing his hand, "But Diane can't come so Elizabeth's staying behind to have some 'girl time' while we go look around town. So, do you want to join us or stay here with Elizabeth and Diane?"

"As much as I would love to stay and hang out with you two, I think I'm going to go with the boys," I tell Diane and Elizabeth, pointing my thumb back at the boys behind me.

"But (nickname)! I haven't gotten to spend anytime with you!" Diane yells shouting.

"I know Diane, but right now getting your weapon back is my highest priority, but I promise as soon as we get your weapon back we can spend time together, 'kay Danny?" I tell her, smiling up at her.

"Promise?" She asks, sticking out her pinky.

"Promise" I say, placing my pinky on hers before turning away. "Alright, just give me a sec, and we can go."

"What do you-" King gets cut off, when my body began glowing as I take a different form.( Picture above) "Whoa" he says staring at me wide eyed.

"Let's get going shall we?" she asks, walking past the awestruck boys and towards the town, "Come On, boys~" I call, continuing walking towards the town as they run to catch up with me.

~Time skip~

We had been walking around the town for about a half an hour now, before we finally decided to ask someone about Diane's hammer.

"Hey! Do you have any idea where we could find a giant Hammer?" Meliodas asked a man, who was drinking some alcohol.

"Yea, on the other side of that rock" The man replied, pointing at a giant rock on the side of town.

"Thank you!" I yell to the man as I grab the boys and lead them to the side of town. When we arrived there was group of people crowded around a table, signing something down on a piece of paper. "What's going on here?" I ask a man with slick light green hair and a cocky smile.

"Well sweetheart, this here's the Vaizel fighting festival, winner gets that giant hammer over there," He says pointing down at Diane's hammer.

"Is that so, well thank you!" I say before turning back to the boys and explaining the situation.

"Alright, what do you say guys?" Meliodas asks, his fist held in front of him. Ban immediately agree, while King was reluctant to. As soon as the other two agree, Meliodas looked over at me, "What about you, (Y/N)?" He asks with a smile.

"You want me to fight?"