Story Update

I know, I know I need to stop making these updates and actually give you guys an update but I just wanted to make you all aware so that you don't get confused I removed chapters 4&5 because I didn't know how I was going to smoothly add them in, I will add the plot parts of the two chapters into a later chapter but for now I removed them so that's why the chapter numbers are weird now. I'll also be deleting some of these update chapters unless they have something super important in them. Currently, I'm in the process of re-writing Chapters 3, and the chapters that are now 4 and 5. They should be out soon. Once I have finished the re-writing I shall continue on with the story. Thank you for your patience.

Okay, so that's stuff from the previous update but I just needed to make the announcement so no one gets confused I am changing the name of the story along with the cover image. The name this story had up till now was a placeholder because I can't for the life of me think of good titles for stories, but with the help of some of you I did so from now on the story will be known as 'Carry On' (Various x Reader) -Being edited-'. Thanks for reading this I'm sorry I'm such a slow author, I'm trying I promise.