The Key solutions

1) Hot coffee☕👉 

                  Many a times it so happens that you try to convince someone but you fail. So here is the solution. Whenever  you want to convince someone whether it is your girlfriend or your boss, first serve him/ her a good hot coffee. It is found that whenever someone is having a hot coffee or any other hot drinkable, he / she will  carefully listen to you. If you want to ask your boss to increase your salary, try this trick and have fun. Give your feedback.

2)Likeability⏩

                   If you want to impress someone or just want a favour, then try acting like the one. Sit like him/her, talk like him/her and you'll notice that your friend list will keep on increasing.

3)Increase your memory📖▶

                 A poor memory is a problem for so many of us. So here's an end to your problem. Try and write down the thing you want to remember and you'll find that you won't feel any need to refer it. You will remember it.

4) The power of 9=💰

                  This is a key solution for businessmen. Are you facing a loss in manufacturing your goods. Keep the price of your product in nines like $99.9; it is observed that people tend to buy products whose price tag has nines. The more number of nines and more number of your products will be purchased by people.