Bio-photons

"Biophotons (from the Greek βίος meaning "life" and φῶς meaning "light") are photons of light in the ultraviolet and low visible light range that are produced by a biological system", this is how bio-photons are defined. However, the mystery of bio-photons and its functionality could be much more deeper than what we know!

Many of us have seen such paintings of various gods and saints in which a spherical or circular shaped light behind their heads are shown! Is it just an effect to make painting come alive or it means something more

Many of us have seen such paintings of various gods and saints in which a spherical or circular shaped light behind their heads are shown! Is it just an effect to make painting come alive or it means something more. Is this circle shaped light nothing but bio-photons? The answer is yes! Most probably, yes! This means that these saints knew much more about bio-photons than what we know today. They knew how to generate them and what's their use!

In my research, I have found Telepathy to be a combination of Neuroscience and Quantum Mechanics. I firmly believe that bio-photons can also play a big role in Telepathy. We have heard many stories which describes how these saints used to understand the thoughts of people even when they hadn't uttered a single word! Were they using one of the forms of Telepathy? Did bio-photons helped them? These questions are not simple ones. There are no answers to them. However, we will soon find answers to them.

If Telepathy is actually somehow related to bio-photons or light, then there are many more secrets hidden in those packets of light, quanta!

What are your thoughts about bio-photons? What do you think? Comment your thoughts in the comments section below and share your knowledge or opinion with everyone.

Author's Note:-

I am really blessed to have audience like you all. The secrets of Psychology and Origin of Human Race has crossed 24K reads and I am sure it will soon cross 25K too. As a way of thanking you all, I am starting my blog with the title - 'The Mysterious Secrets Revealed'.

On the blog, I will be posting about some astonishing secrets and mysteries which are unknown to the world. The first post on the blog is already published! It's my research article on Telepathy! Don't miss to read it out.

I hope you all will like it.

Thank you !