The Defects in Carbon Dating Technique

The Defects in Carbon Dating! A big part of the History of Earth is discovered on the basis of a technique called CARBON DATING. The ages of ancient cities is found out through radio carbon dating. If today, we find defects in this technique, it eventually means that we may need to rewrite the History of Human Race.

Recently, during some archaeological excavations, Scientists found an object. In order to estimate the age of that object, it was passed through the process of Carbon Dating. The results were shocking! The results claimed that the object came from the future. It's age was around -150! The object was tested by a number of Universities and Laboratories. However, the results were found to be the same. All of them agreed that the object came from the future. These results were not only shocking but they were absurd too. It simply meant that the object had traveled through time.

What is CARBON DATING?

Let us understand the process of Carbon Dating. It  is a method for determining the age of an object containing organic material by using the properties of radiocarbon, a radioactive isotope of carbon. The process was developed by Willard Libby. It is based on the fact that radiocarbon (14C) is constantly being created in the atmosphere by the interaction of cosmic rays with atmospheric nitrogen. The resulting 14C combines with atmospheric oxygen to form radioactive carbon dioxide, which is incorporated into plants by photosynthesis; animals then acquire 14C by eating the plants. When the animal or plant dies, it stops exchanging carbon with its environment, and from that point onwards, the amount of 14C it contains begins to decrease as the 14C undergoes radioactive decay. Measuring the amount of 14C in a sample from a dead plant or animal such as a piece of wood or a fragment of bone provides information that can be used to calculate when the animal or plant died.  Hence, the amount of 14C found in a sample is inversely proportional to its age. This means that older plants or animals or organic material should have less 14C.

The Defect in Carbon Dating!   

The results of Carbon Dating are greatly influenced if any sort of radioactivity has come in contact with the Sample. The value of 14C is considerably fluctuated in a given sample, when it comes in contact with any kind of radioactivity. Now, the object which was claimed to be from the Future, had actually witnessed the Attack of Nuclear Bombs. The object was excavated through Japan. The radioactivity of the nuclear Bombs, dropped by America on Japan, had made an impact on the object. This was the only reason behind the odd results of Carbon Dating.

Why we need to Worry?

The Nuclear Bombs were invented in the twentieth century! We have no need to rewrite our History! There were no signs of radioactivity during the ancient times. These are the thoughts moving across your mind, correct? Here comes a shocker! The skeletons excavated from the sites of Mohenjo Daro were radioactive! How can they be radioactive? This is the question that has baffled everyone. There are few other examples of archaeology which shows that nuclear radioactivity existed during ancient times. This means that whatever history of MAN we know today, could be a COMPLETE FALSE! 

AUTHOR'S NOTE: 

I want to apologize for not being active on the book. However, I have been active on my research. A few more shocking facts are waiting for you in the coming week. Stay Tuned!