The Floating City

Would you like to see a floating city in the sky? A city floating in the air over clouds! A real city! Check out the above video. It's not a scene from a Hollywood Sci-Fi Movie. Actually, thousands of civilians saw a floating city in the sky of China.

In the year 2015, in the highly populated Yueyangcity, thousands of civilians saw a city over a cloud. This incident had baffled everyone. Soon after the incident, different people showed up with diverse dramatic opinions. Some of them believed that a portal to the parallel Universe was opened. Some of the opinions described it as the city of Gods. Numerous civilians believed that it was an art of PHOTOSHOP. However, the video was tested and it was found that it was an original video. The Chinese News Channels had telecast the video. This confirmed the news that it was not a fake video! However, there was one scientific opinion about the floating city. The scientific opinion behind the incident was a Psychological Phenomenon called "Fata Morgana".

WHAT IS FATA MORGANA?

Fata Morgana is a type of mirage. In fact, it is a rare type of mirage caused by weather conditions and the bending rays of light.

Basically, when one layer of atmosphere is hot but the other layer beneath, it is cool; it generates a 'temperature gradient'. When light hits these layers, as the temperatures and densities are different, it bends and then hits the next layer at a different angle. Our brains aren't capable enough to pick this up and hence, we assume that the light has traveled straight - meaning we think the object is higher than it actually is. So what we were actually seeing was a projection of the city below the clouds due to the temperature inversions going on above Jiangxi and Foshan cities at the time.

However, there is also a counter opinion to this scientific excuse. There were thousands of people, standing at different altitudes, who claim to see the exact buildings. There should be some differences if the phenomenon of Fata Morgana was behind this incident.

No one knows what was the reality behind that incident.

ANNOUNCEMENT😊

After a requests from some of my Wattpad Readers and other followers, I am starting a YOUTUBE CHANNEL that will be all about such cool stuff. Primarily, it will focus on solving the mysteries of the Real World through the Wisdom of Science. Do you want to help in solving these mysteries? Follow the facebook page and join the FACEBOOK GROUP- JPS STUDIO Group. In the group, we will discuss about the mysteries and try to find out the reason behind it. The name of the YOUTUBE Channel is JPS Studio. The Link to the FIRST INTRODUCTORY VIDEO is:

https://youtu.be/NIjhqe8i7X8

I will be posting the first video soon....

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!