Chp 3:Communication through Brain

This is one of the most important chapter in the book. It is a chapter for which everyone was waiting desperately. So here it is:-

The psychological communication is possible only between a dominant and a recessive brain. The first element in this psychological communication is commanding. Now, this "commanding" is the role played by the dominant brain. Commanding is defined as giving orders to the person with recessive brain without actually telling him/her anything openly. You do not know that the person before you, has a dominant or recessive brain. Hence, you should try to command the person in front of you.

✴How to command ?

(The method of commanding is a bit complicated. So, if you have any sorts of queries or doubts, please express them by commenting on this chapter.)

When you want to command a person, just look at him/her and continuously say the order which you want him/her to follow. While doing so, imagine that you are transmitting some kind of brain waves from your brain to the brain of the one whom you are commanding.

Note:- Please try this and give your feedback about the same. I know you will not use it for any wrong purposes.

Self promotion😁:-

My book "My brain is connected to Google" has ranked #37 in Science Fiction. So, I decided to celebrate it with my readers. A special short synopsis for my Wattpad friends:-

Jacob always wondered about Audrey's smartness. He feels that Audrey hides a big secret. So,he decides to reveal this secret. By doing so, he falls in love with her. However, he comes to know the secret that Audrey's brain is replaced by a computer. But he doesn't mind it. Audrey and Jacob are happy with their increasing friendship but the actual story starts when the computer is hacked.

It is a story you can't imagine. That's a challenge! Find the book in my works. Express your views about the book, too. Hope you'll like it.