6. Spongebob I Know you're in There

Once Brooke took forever to rummage through my closet, she finally found something for the both of us to wear to Connor's party.  My outfit consisted of a loose, long-sleeved white lace top, with a black skirt that had lace cutouts trailing along the bottom, topped off with nice jewelry.  Brooke's outfit was made of a tight electric blue crop top, and a black skirt that had a golden belt around it.  Obviously, she was way more confident with her body than me.  It took forever for her to do my makeup though... I was insanely picky about it.  I didn't want my face caked with makeup like Natalia... I wanted it to look natural.  However, I also wanted to impress Ryder, and I didn't know how to look nice, but not fake at the same time, ya know? Brooke on the other hand, went all out with her makeup, it looked amazing.  I honestly had no idea she could do that.  Instead of straightening my hair, I decided to style it in loose ringlets.  I thought it would look nice with my loose outfit, whereas straightened hair would look amazing with Brooke's outfit. 

      Once we were both all jazzed up, I decided it would be a good time to leave and head over to the party, but I just realized that I have no clue where it is, or when it starts. You should have asked Ryder for his number, you dimwit, I scold myself. 

"Brooke, do you know when the party actually starts and where it is?" I ask her, hoping she would say yes. 

"Actually, since I'm so gorgeous, I talked to the guy who's hosting the party, Connor.  He asked for my number, so of course I gave it to him, he texted me the time and address, and whala! Here we are now." Brooke exclaimed. 

"Oh my Gosh, you're a lifesaver." I squeal and hug her. 

      After thanking her a million times, we get into Dory (yes, that's my car's name...) and started heading over to Connor's house.  It's about 8:30, and the party started at about 7:45, so it's getting dark out, and the party should be in full swing.   
      Once we arrive, we stare in shock.  Connor's house is absolutely gorgeous! The grass is the perfect shade of green, and the fountain in front of his huge home, is perfectly polished... or at least was, cause now there are about a dozen drunk people, just laying on his lawn... one guy is even passed out in the fountain.  I shudder and walk past them, and into the house.  Just like the outside, the inside is gorgeous as well.   There were two spiral staircases on both sides of the bright foyer.  Walking into the kitchen and living room, you see sweaty drunk bodies, dancing in ways I didn't even know were legal. 

      Brooke disappears for a second and comes back holding cups for us with clear liquid inside of it.  Trusting her, I take one of the cups and start chugging down the strong alcohol.  Since I've never had any alcoholic beverages in my life, I already started to feel a little tipsy.

About 5 more drinks, and a song later, it was completely safe to say that I was drunk off my ass.

While I was dancing, I noticed a pineapple sitting on the counter.  I walk over to it, and pick it up.  Suddenly, I start shaking it.

"SpongeBob!! I know you're in there!" I scream and shake the pineapple violently.

Suddenly I feel a pair of arms wrap around my waist and someone takes the pineapple out of my hands. 

I watch as Brooke walks away putting the pineapple back in its rightful place. The person that is holding me back, scoops me up in their arms and holds me close against their chest, starting to walk away from the crowd.  I snuggle against it, liking the warmth.

"Hey, you need to calm down baby doll, do you know how much chaos you caused down there?"  I hear a deep voice whisper to me.

"Mmhmm..." I sleepily reply, not understanding a word he said.

"You're lucky Connor is my best friend, if he wasn't, you wouldn't be allowed to stay here, sunshine."

"Mmhmm..." I mumble again.

The voice just chuckles and places me on a soft bed. I snuggle into the covers and my eyes start to drop shut.   I feel the bed dip next to me and feel a pair of strong arms wrap themselves around my waist, and a head snuggle into the crook of my neck.

"Goodnight baby doll."

I remember that voice now.

Ryder.

A/N:

Sorry it's so short. I kinda just whipped up something. Hope you enjoy it!!

Xoxo - Batman