21. But I Guess You Could Call Me Daddy.

"Ave? Ave, wake up."

I groan when someone shakes my shoulders and tries to wake me up.

"Mom... Five more minu-I mean years." I mumble, and roll over, shoving my head into my pillow.

The person just chuckles.

"I'm not your mom... But I guess you could call me daddy..."

      I start giggling when I feel light kisses being trailed up my arm and to my neck.

"Daddy stop." I manage to giggle out, biting my lip... My eyes are still shut.

      The person just groans and gets off me.

"First you call me daddy, and then bite your lip? Are you trying to kill me?" The deep voice scolds playfully.

      Coming to my senses, I open my eyes, and look up. Ryder is hovered over me, straddling my waist.

"Maybe I'm trying to kill you... Maybe not..." I mumble, running my hands up and down his chest teasingly.

    Ryder growls, and in one swift motion, my hands are pinned above my head.

"I thought we agreed a long time ago that you weren't going to kill me?" Ryder whispers in my ear, still straddling me. 

"Plans change..."

"Oh really?" He asks.

Slowly, Ryder leans down closer to my face, about to kiss me. Our breaths mixed, and our noses touched. I'm about to lean into the last inch, when someone shouts.

"Avery!! Start getting ready for school!" My mom yells from downstairs.  Both of us spring apart, shocked that my mom was still home. I guess she took a later shift to make sure I got to school alright. I don't blame her, after everything that happened to me, I guess I'd do the same thing for my kid when I get older. 

      I blush a deep crimson and stand up, walking over to my dresser.  I pull out clothes for Ryder, he tends to sleepover a lot, so he brought over some clothes to keep here. I also pick out a simple outfit for myself. We both get undressed, not caring about the other being in the room. Just as I'm about to slip the rest of my shirt on, Ryder's voice breaks out through the room.

"Ave? What the hell is this?" Ryder asks. I slide the rest of my shirt on and turn around, seeing that he's looking at his outfit.

"What? I like it when my man has a nice taste of style. Don't judge. It's way more attractive when a guy knows how to dress, okay?" I tell him, chuckling.

"Fine... But only because you're adorable." Ryder looks down at my shirt and reads it.

"And because I love you." He adds, pecking my lips.

"I love you too." I reply back, giggling.

      We both eat the healthy breakfast my mom made us.  She was used to Ryder staying over by now. She was just glad that someone would be in be house with me while she would be at work all the time. Ryder and I head out to his car and jump in, buckling ourselves into our seats.  Pulling into the parking lot, you could see that the school is gossiping about something. Everyone is huddled into little groups, acting secretive. Ryder gets out and runs over to my side, opening the door for me.

"Thank you..."

"Anytime, baby doll." Ryder replies with a wink.

We walk into the school hand in hand, ignoring the stares I was getting from people... They must be confused since we 'broke up' and everything. Ryder and I walk straight to the principals office, getting the Natalia issue over with.