Chapter 6: Who Else Knows??

It's been a week since Izaya and I first got together. I haven't left my place since. I didn't know how to process this. It was insane. Izaya likes me. And now we're a couple?? What the he'll as gone wrong with us.

I heard a knock on the door, but ignored it.

Again, knocking.

I continued to ignore it. I wanted to be alone. I sat up in my bed with my back to the door.

I heard jiggling noises coming from my door.

'Must be Izaya pick-locking my lock. Oh well... He can come in.'

I heard the door open then close, and lock again. Then I heard soft footsteps coming towards me.

Izaya got on the bed, came over to me, sat in my lap facing me with his legs wrapped around my waist.

I wouldn't look at him.

He tried to make eye contact with me, but I didn't let him.

Finally, he said, "Shizu-chan, what's up with you. No one has seen you for a week."

"I know," I said.

"Why is that?"

"We're dating, Izaya... I know this won't go over well with Celty and Shinra. Nor the rest of Ikebukuro."

"The first and last part are true, but you know Celty and Shinra. They've been wanting us to get together for about a year now, Shizuo."

He must've said my real name to not piss me off.

I finally looked at him, shocked. As I looked at him, I noticed how sad he looked. He was worried.

"Really?" I asked, surprised.

"Yea. They thought we'd be cute together. I haven't told them yet because I wanted you there too, Shizuo."

I sighed. "Let's go get it over with."

Izaya got off of me, and I put on my shoes (I was fully dressed), and we walked to Shinra's, where Shinra and Celty were most likely at.

Izaya knocked. "Shinra!! Its Izaya and Shizu-chan!!!"

We heard, "Come in!!" being yelled from inside.

Izaya opened the door. We walked in and I shut the door behind me.

"Is Celty here, Shinra?" Izaya asked.

"No, she should be here soon though. Why, do you need her?"

Izaya smiled. "We need both of you."

The three of us waited for Celty to arrive.

She walked in, and was surprised to see Izaya and I sitting in the same couch, close to each other, and not trying to kill each other.

She got her phone out, typed a message, and showed it to Shinra.

Shinra said, "I don't know. They walked in together and neither of them was bleeding. They said they needed to talk to both of us."

Celty typed something else and showed it to Shinra.

"Don't worry, I'm confused about it too."

Celty shrugged, then sat next to Shinra. Both of them were facing us.

Shinra broke the silence, saying, "So, what brings you two in here?"

Izaya spoke up first. "Shizu-chan and I have some news you might enjoy."

Celty seemed to be excited.

"Go on," Shinra encouraged.

Izaya looked at me. "Why don't you tell them, Shizu-chan?"

I took a deep breath and said, "Izaya a and I have been dating for a week now."

Shinra and Celty looked at each other, surprised...