Chapter 8: Is It True?

I heard people gasp all around me. No doubt that they were completely shocked by the news I had just shared. I put Izaya down on his feet.

"Is there something else that I should do, Izaya? I don't think Ikebukuro believes me..."

I heard someone yell, "Let us hear from Izaya!"

I looked at Izaya. "You've got the floor now."

He smiled, and yelled as loud as he could, "Yes, my humans, I am dating this monster you see here! But, what you don't know is that I love him very much! Why fight someone with great strength, when you can love him, and let him protect you!? I have loved him since high school, and I'm sorry for his destructive behavior! But he's not gonna change! He's my Shizu-chan!" He turned around, put on hand on my back, the other behind my head, and kissed me. I put my hands on his hips and kissed him back.

Everyone was shocked, and I could feel that they were waiting for me to break his neck, but I didn't.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back at Izaya's place, I laid down on the couch. Izaya came over to the couch with some fatty tuna.

"You and you God damn fatty tuna!" I yelled, being kinda sarcastic.

He looked at me as he took a bite. "Yea, and?"

I laughed. "Nothing, Izaya. Nothing."

I had had a long day, so I soon fell asleep.