Chapter 11: Finally

Izaya blushed redder than I've ever seen him. He smiled and said, "I was gonna ask you the same thing."

I looked at him. "So, it's a 'yes'?"

He nodded and said, "Of course, my Shizuo!" He threw his arms around me. We put on our rings and continued eating.

Instead of going straight home, we went to Shinra's.

Izaya didn't even bother to knock, he just walked right in.

"Shinra, Celty here with you?"

He looked at us, shocked and confused. "Yea. She's taking a nap."

"Great, get her out here. We have news," Izaya demanded.

I sat on the couch, holding hands with Izaya while Shinra went to get Celty.

The walked out, and Celty didn't have her helmet on.. I still wasn't used to that...

"So, what's the news, boys?" Shinra smiled at us.

I raised my left hand and wiggled my fingers.

Shinra's face was nothing but pure shock. "Y-you're engaged!? I don't believe it!" He laughed.

Izaya spoke up before I could say anything. "You better believe it. Shizu-chan is the one who asked me to marry him." He looked at me as he said that last part.

I slapped him and blushed. "Shut up, flea."

Shinra laughed. "Talk about a love hate relationship!"

Izaya laughed with him. "You're telling me! I'm the one who's living with this slob!"

I glared at Izaya. "You're a fucking bastard!"

"Well," Izaya got up and pulled me up with him, "we better get to planning." He smiled and we left.

As we walked back to our place, I thought how much our lives have changed, and how much I was happy about it.

Note: I hope you enjoyed my story. I may or may not write another book continuing this. I'll think about it.