Chapter 10: Engaged

A few months passed by, me and Izaya going a dates and all, when suddenly, one day, he was gone before I woke up.

'Where the hell is that flea!?'

I got up to see if there was a note. There wasn't one. So I called him. He answered.

"Hello, my handsome Shizu-chan."

I glared at the phone. "Where the hell are you!"

I heard him laughing. "You'll see." And he hung up.

I got angry and threw my phone, breaking the wall and my phone.

"GOD DAMNIT!!!!!!!!!" I yelled out of anger.

I sat on the couch, boiling with anger. I saw the door knob turn and I got up and walked over to Izaya as he walked in. I grabbed him by the collar of his shirt.

"What the hell, Izaya!? Why did you just leave!?"

"If you'd put me down, I might let you know."

I let go of him.

"Put on a nice suite, Shizuo, we have a special night tonight," he smirked at me.

I glared at him, but put on my best suite.

He grabbed my hand, shoved me into the passenger side of his car, and then got into the drivers side.

"Tonight will be fun, Shizuo."

I looked at him. It was strange for him to call me by my real name... I still preferred Shizuo over Shizu-Chan.

"Why's that, Izaya?"

He smiled his devilish grin. "You'll see."

I had remembered to grab the ring I had bought Izaya. And today was gonna be that day I asked him to be mine forever.

We pulled up, got out, got a table, and ordered. After the waiter left I looked at Izaya.

"Izaya-kun?"

"Yes, Shizu-chan." He smiled.

I got up from the table and moved closer to him and got down on on knee and pulled out the ring I had.

"Will you marry me, Izaya?"

....